Coventry vs Doncaster match thread (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueBee

The crazy results this season has seen, i can see Cov winning 3-0..

I hope!!

Brighton Sky Blue

31 points dropped from winning positions this season-that to me is more galling than any more 10 point deduction.

1-3 to Donny....the players must be as fed up as we all are. Lets hope Pressley can put some fire into them. All the fans certainly deserve a victory and something to raise a smile.

Im going for 3-1 to the sky blues with thomas,fleck,mcdonald all scoring i would never ever put coventry to lose so yes we may be down at the min but for life off me cant believe some so called sky blue fans predicting us to lose so much negativity makes me sick!!!! PUSB!!!!

StevieM

31 points dropped from winning positions this season-that to me is more galling than any more 10 point deduction.
Exactly BSB
"Just 8 clean sheets in 40 league games"
Another good point Stu.
If both of these issues had been addressed we could have our deduction and still have the title sewn up by a country mile.
I think that sums our season up really:facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

It is 3pm K/O, right? My mate says his paper says it's 7:45!

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly BSB
"Just 8 clean sheets in 40 league games"
Another good point Stu.
If both of these issues had been addressed we could have our deduction and still have the title sewn up by a country mile.
I think that sums our season up really:facepalm:

It goes to show what a glorious opportunity we had for an immediate return. A little similar to last season actually when we threw away the same amount from winning positions and we had so many chances to break clear. Make no mistake, this league is a hell of a lot weaker than it was last year, and if Wolves come down next season it won't get any easier.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Cody dropped. Odd decision. Ball in for him. Can only imagine Pressley wants a bit if height up top, but that wouldn't make sense for a manager who wants to play it on the floor .....

Sheff dropped too. No complaints there. Barton in for him. Only other change is Baler back from injury for the injured Jennings

Otis

Radio Sheffield saying Donny are deadly on the counter attack.

Be interesting to see if Pressley has addressed this and we don't buckle once again.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Grendel

Strange. Yet another manager who fails to rate McDonald.

Brighton Sky Blue

Radio Sheffield saying Donny are deadly on the counter attack.

Be interesting to see if Pressley has addressed this and we don't buckle once again.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

With Callum Ball up front Donny won't be buckling in the slightest.

Happy_Martian

Woohoo, Cyrus scores

Users who are viewing this thread