Match Thread Coventry v Watford (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Another tough game but we weren’t awful against them at Vicarage are last time out. A great Hamer header for us

Kyle will be back and we saw Rose and Dacosta back. No idea how close Walker is and we really need him back.

We looked much more comfortable with wingbacks and Dacosta is a starter. Does O’Hare need a rest? Allen should get a chance.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11652

Marosi

Rose
Ostigard
Hyam

Da Costa
Hamer
James
Mccallum

O’hare
Allen

Gyokeres

Without Sheaf I worry about our midfield. Unsure when Fadz is back but he walks back into the team when available

cc84cov

Marosi

Rose
Ostigard
Hyam

Da Costa
Hamer
James
Mccallum

O’hare
Allen

Gyokeres

Without Sheaf I worry about our midfield. Unsure when Fadz is back but he walks back into the team when available
Robins doesn’t worry about the midfield hence why he’s taken off weekly

cc84cov

Due a massive win at some point...hard to believe we can play that well and not get a result...but we are CCFC!
It’s not hard to believe we didn’t have strikers at the level on the pitch to convert them deliveries same will happen again Saturday unless we get walker back really felt we might of got a proven goal scorer in the window

AOM

Marosi

Rose
Ostigard
Hyam

Da Costa
Hamer
James
Mccallum

O’hare
Allen

Gyokeres

Would go with this too and bring Biamou on later if we need a goal

Esoterica

Really fear for this one. Deeney is going to have a field day with our timid, naive centre backs and Sarr and Hughes will keep our wingbacks pinned back. Midfield battle is going to be crucial. Hamer and James are going to have be bang on top of their game if we are going to get anything from the game. 3-0 Watford.

Magwitch

Got to revert back to a wing backs so midfield ? I think Robins said Sheaf came off with a hamstring issue if that’s the case I’d expect him to be out, I’d bring in bring Allen and one up top supported by COH so that’s Biamou or Goy, probably Max for me, I’d take a draw now if offered,

D

Deleted member 11652

Watford were awful against QPR. Their left back was right footed and really struggled. They won’t play like that again.

I think I read that Deeney and Gray have one goal from open play between them. Odds on a goal each for them then.

johnwillomagic

Hmm Watford play my favourite 4-4-2 as a rule....however don't think we now have the players to match them.

I think we go 3-4-1-2 - QPR got a lot of joy down the right so hopefully Dacosta can get at them down that side too.
Think I would line up with the following team injuries/illness taken into account

Marosi

Osti Rose Hyam

DaCosta James Hamer McCallum

O'Hare

Gyokeres Biamou

Subs: Bilson, Pask, Sheaf, Shipley, Allen, Eccles, Jobello, Bapaga, Walker (Fingers crossed he's fit enough for the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread