Match Thread Coventry City vs Yeovil Town Match Thread - Monday 2nd Apr (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

MR "first 10 mins that did the damaged. After that we were chasing the game"

letsallsingtogether

He was also at fault for the third and oddly you omit that useless twat Haynes who contributed to two - three if the “offside” goal stood
So was the back pass for the 3rd a good one then in your opinion?

Sky Blue Pete

He was also at fault for the third and oddly you omit that useless twat Haynes who contributed to two - three if the “offside” goal stood
Burge at fault for grimmers mistake!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell mate. Grimmer and grimmer alone at fault for that. What chance did Haynes miss and which goals was he at fault for?

Evo1883

GREAT to see biamou score 2 , but I’m sorry I can’t see past that performance , absolutely dire and so damaging at this stage of the season .

clint van damme

how does a team with the best defensive record in the league turn in a defensive performance like that.
Can't believe we're clinging on to our play off place.

clint van damme

wonder who Robins will play up front Saturday?
Be hard to leave Max out and both JCH and McNulty were poor.

Nick

Administrator
Their finishing was very good today to be fair, what would usually take us 2 or 3 goes they finished most of them very well.

Johnnythespider

Well that's knocked the stuffing right out of me, I hope the players can get over it. One of the most inept performances I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty inept displays over the years. The auto's have gone for me, all the teams above who were losing at h/t have turned their games round and won. Siiiiigggggghhhhhh

ajsccfc

Doyle losing possession for their second(?) goal and Hyam being meekly outpaced for their fourth (?) stand out as keeping with the tone for today, Biamou is the only player to come out with any credit at all. Annoyingly we had the chances you get a result even with the absolute diarrhoea at the other end.

Otis

Doyle losing possession for their second(?) goal and Hyam being meekly outpaced for their fourth (?) stand out as keeping with the tone for today, Biamou is the only player to come out with any credit at all. Annoyingly we had the chances you get a result even with the absolute diarrhoea at the other end.

I thought Bayliss did okay.

bringbackrattles

I expected Robins to be spitting feathers at his interview, but he seemed calm. Unless he goes back and lays into his players and does a Fergie and let's rip and gets the hairdryer out ?

Skyblueweeman

I was out today and can’t be arsed to go through all the posts.

Can someone give me a brief overview of their goals. Was Burge at fault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

It's good that we made all those mistakes in one game rather than spread out over several games. Shame about the goal difference though.

Skybluefaz

That makes no sense whatsoever considering its one game we’ve defended that poorly in

Yes you are correct, however I'm saying that today, in the game in which you are participating, if your goalkeeper makes a monumental balls up it can set the tone for the defence. Especially when it's the first act of the game by Burge.

SlowerThanPlatt

People wanting Burge/Vincenti/McDonald/Hyam to be dropped. Either they’re our only other option due to injuries or the manager thinks they’re the best option at the moment.

SlowerThanPlatt

Yes you are correct, however I'm saying that today, in the game in which you are participating, if your goalkeeper makes a monumental balls up it can set the tone for the defence. Especially when it's the first act of the game by Burge.

I don’t agree. It was a mistake. If a striker misses an easy chance early on in the game it damages the rest of the forwards confidence too and their ability to carry out simple skills?

BackRoomRummermill

Guys, if everyone who according to this thread should 'never play for us again' then we won't be able to put out a team next week!

I know he wasn't perfect, and that is now 36, but it's a shame Robins didn't bring Joe Murphy back on loan in January (I think he went to Bury, though). But an experienced 'keeper is something we've been crying out for...since Murphy left.

Why would he come to Div 4 ?

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t want to see Burge in the team again he hasn’t got better the players he is against are worse so it’s leveled out. That attempt was criminal and set the pattern for the game did he not think the ball might be wet must have been teleported into the ground he should have punched it.

Users who are viewing this thread