Match Thread Coventry City vs. MK Dons Match Thread - Saturday 11th Jan (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

All of those draws away from home. They only dropped 4 points at home to teams who finished outside of the top 10. 6 to teams outside the top 8.

But you said teams that go up win games like this, they don't.
We are 3 points off top with a game in hand.

Your opinion is unjustified

Grendel

It's a disappointing result, but we've drawn the game after a few good wins and we're 3 points off the top with a game in hand, chill out.

Why did he bring Biamou on? He’s incapable at this level. The formation change was random

SeaSeeEffCee

But you said teams that go up win games like this, they don't.
We are 3 points off top with a game in hand.

Your opinion is unjustified
Comparing away results to home results isn't a fair comparison, especially if you're going to use Luton as an example seeing as part of the reason they went up last year was because they only dropped 15 points at home all season. We've already dropped 11 and it's only January.

I can only go off what I've seen and the results so far and based on that I don't fancy us for the automatic spots.

Grendel

We should have won this game. They were no threat and even though we were playing poorly it was comfortable until the subs.

Grendel

Because he's not very good, I'd much rather get shot of him than Hiwula

He is beyond shite - fans are idiots if they think he’s anywhere good enough. Analysis his performance today - it was terrible

Evo1883

Comparing away results to home results isn't a fair comparison, especially if you're going to use Luton as an example seeing as part of the reason they went up last year was because they only dropped 15 points at home all season. We've already dropped 11 and it's only January.

I can only go off what I've seen and the results so far and based on that I don't fancy us for the automatic spots.

Irrespective how Luton did last season... This season is the only thing that's relevant.... 3 points off joint top with a game In hand.

That's where we are this season, if you don't fancy us for automatics because we've only taken 28 from 39 home points then I don't know what to say

clint van damme

Why did he bring Biamou on? He’s incapable at this level. The formation change was random

Today was on Robins.
Should never have started Westbrooke who is looking increasingly tired by the game.
Then when he did make changes, he hooked the right two players but surely it should have been Allen on instead of Biamou?
The formation was fine it was just the personnel.
We're still in a good position but a tough game Saturday which we really need to win.
I hope the Clarke rumours are true be a use we badly need another striker

Nick

Administrator
Today was on Robins.
Should never have started Westbrooke who is looking increasingly tired by the game.
Then when he did make changes, he hooked the right two players but surely it should have been Allen on instead of Biamou?
We're still in a good position but a tough game Saturday which we really need to win.
They aren't true are they?

Evo1883

Today was on Robins.

I don't think we need to win against Doncaster, a draw would be a good result there

SlowerThanPlatt

He is beyond shite - fans are idiots if they think he’s anywhere good enough. Analysis his performance today - it was terrible

I don’t think he’s that bad but some of the hyperbole around him is insane - far better than Gary Madine and a better finisher than Hiwula who scored 13 last season and regularly double figures at his previous clubs when Biamou managed 7 at a lower level

SkyBlueCRJ

We should have won this game. They were no threat and even though we were playing poorly it was comfortable until the subs.

Kelly should’ve been brought off instead of Shipley. Shipley was hardly at the races but Kelly constantly gave the ball away all game and Biamou offered nothing apart from one semi-scuffed shot.

cc84cov

Today was on Robins.
Robins getting it wrong tactically ? There’s a shock have to say I was surprised when I seen who was coming on for who...my worry was the team we’re gonna run out of steam it’s not been changed or tweaked in weeks westbrooke has been going slightly off the boil maybe he should of started Allen today

Evo1883

There wasn't really any good performers today, they looked tired... Actually looked tired

clint van damme

Robins getting it wrong tactically ? There’s a shock have to say I was surprised when I seen who was coming on for who...my worry was the team we’re gonna run out of steam it’s not been changed or tweaked in weeks westbrooke has been going slightly off the boil maybe he should of started Allen today

He should definitely have started Allen or O'Hare.
Westbrooke has had a great season but he needs a break. No point in having a decent squad if we aren't going to use it.
Let's not forget, yes, we had a break boxing day, but two of our last 3 games have been on ploughed fields.

Users who are viewing this thread