Match Thread Coventry City vs. Gillingham Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Feb (1 Viewer)

Winny the Bish

Burge
Sterling - Willis - Hyam - McCallum
Meyler
Westbrooke Shipley
Thomas Bright
Hiwula

Grendel

We had 3 on 1 and still couldn’t make s worthwhile effort and they just miss on the counter

Esoterica

Just looked again at the team sheet. Of our 10 outfielders, only one had played for us prior to the start of last season. Maybe that's justbhow football generally is now, but such turnover seems crazy to me.
Of our 10 outfielder players I bet at least half had never played for anyone prior to the start of last season!

Philosorapter

Just looked again at the team sheet. Of our 10 outfielders, only one had played for us prior to the start of last season. Maybe that's justbhow football generally is now, but such turnover seems crazy to me.

I would agree with this. There's not a lot of continuity between seasons for teams. I would guess having a forward partnership ready to go at the start of the season could really help with a promotion push.

Grendel

Our left back is all over the place not in a good way

cc84cov

Meyler looks class to me you can se he’s played at a higher level he’s not Match fit yet

Nick

Administrator
I can see us winning this with an attacking 2nd half. I hope your wrong as you have only given MR this game to get it right haven’t you ?
And the last how many? Hope I'm wrong but same story so far.

Shots not even getting to their goal

Philosorapter

Portsmouth losing again. They're having a bit of a nightmare recently.

Peterborough still drawing.

10 points still from playoffs.

Grendel

At last a shot on target

Grendel

Horror defending could have cost us then

Users who are viewing this thread