Match Thread Coventry City vs. Gillingham Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Feb (5 Viewers)

steve82

Said anyone who thinks he wasn't forced out is naive.

Didn’t seem to have much positive to say about MR and CCFC currant set up. Seemed a element of bitterness in his voice tho when pressed on if he’d brought his boots, after touching on MR rejecting his services last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

Just thinking didn’t MR get rid off mcsheffrey in his first spell back in 2012?

Sky Blue Pete

So what if he was? He wasn’t up to it in league 1 and that’s the hard truth to football. Must be on a decent wage so good management. Robins is there to manage not to be sympathetic
And Mr said last week he will be the one held accountable for results and for making difficult decisions. So he does and we all go ballistic

hill83

So what if he was? He wasn’t up to it in league 1 and that’s the hard truth to football. Must be on a decent wage so good management. Robins is there to manage not to be sympathetic

Yeah but

giphy.gif

Otis

I am just relaying what McShufty is saying. Not saying I agreed with any of it.

Who is lambasting the decision apart from Sheff?

fatso

So Chaplin has ended up on the bench, Which is exactly where he was at Portsmouth. It’s just taken us over half a season to realise that’s his best possition.

lord_garrincha

I thought his performance for Grimsby last season was rather sad, and confirmed that he should have been nowhere near the squad.

Nice to see has an entitlement complex mind!

Nick

Administrator
I thought his performance for Grimsby last season was rather sad, and confirmed that he should have been nowhere near the squad.

Nice to see has an entitlement complex mind!
Yeah he was half arsed for them last year. Not sure why he thinks he would get a deal in League one.

It's like ex players see us as a retirement place

Esoterica

I’ve just threw my tactical board away in frustration in not being able to decide what’s happening

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I reckon it'll still be 4-2-3-1.Would be surprised if he changed formation and swapped that many players
----Westbrooke - Meyler----
Thomas - Bright - Shipley
-------------Hiwula-------------

It would be a big ask of Meyler to play in a midfield 4-4-2 when he's barely played since August although also don't fancy Hiwula much as a lone striker with his back to goal, so if it is 4-2-3-1 we need to be getting him in behind or the ball to him in the box. Gonna be interesting to see!

Users who are viewing this thread