Match Thread Coventry City vs Barnet Match Thread - Saturday 10th Mar (1 Viewer)

James Smith

3 points and a good move up the table, decent result today. PUSB.

Grendel

Sounded absolute shite, but will take an ugly win under the circumstances.

Lincoln leading 2-1 at Chesterfield now, if they score another they'll push us back out of the top 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They started the day points behind us didn’t they?

Sky Blue Pete

Grendel it’s just unnecessary such a poor performance from so many but you have your pet hates and Haynes Burge and max can do nothing right

BackRoomRummermill

It's all gone quiet over there

No it has not , a fluke win managed by a moron . You know nothing and I mean nothing about football . If you believe that , you as a fan have no respect for the club , or any idea what you talk about .

The fact you said that will mean every time YOU post I will reply clueless from now on . well done

Ash

They started the day points behind us didn’t they?

Must have been level with us at the start of play. Here's the table as it stands:

026014d9ed694743f8af422cebe84c79.jpg

Astute

Calm down children. No reason to argue. Back in a playoff place and at least 1 game in hand over every club below us to 17th place.

tigersb

Must have been level with us at the start of play. Here's the table as it stands:

If league finished today I would fancy our chances in playoffs

fernandopartridge

No it has not , a fluke win managed by a moron . You know nothing and I mean nothing about football . If you believe that , you as a fan have no respect for the club , or any idea what you talk about .

The fact you said that will mean every time YOU post I will reply clueless from now on . well done
Clown

Grendel

Grendel it’s just unnecessary such a poor performance from so many but you have your pet hates and Haynes Burge and max can do nothing right

Haven’t mentioned burge all game - Biamou is the worst forward I’ve seen whose played a sustained amount for the club - what do you want me to do - pretend he’s any good like you do?

Haynes was.diabolocal.

Grendel

So lose Tuesday and our game in hand takes us out the play offs

Gazolba

So a team said to have the best defence in the league allows their opponents (in a home game) to have 21 shots on goal, whilst managing only 8 themselves.

Astute

Lincoln have just scored again winning 1-3

Users who are viewing this thread