Coventry City star Marosi undergoing Shrewsbury Town medical today (1 Viewer)

rob9872

What a credible source. The biggest gobshite on Cov Twitter
I can't remember which prick he was. The one who had a o at Jodi or the one that kept saying O'Hare was crap? Or is this a different dickhead?

cc84cov

Are we happy with this ? I would of liked maybe a bit more experience tbh but haven’t seen this guy before

SBAndy

1 year loan for him and a centre back whilst we wait for Ostigard and Walton to run down their contracts.

Frostie

Is he ay good though? Not much of a record to look back on. Lets hope we've pulled off a good one not a dud.

shepardo01

As said, he's not my source & you can see I posted it before him. He might be a gobshite (don't know him) but he's not wrong on this.
I posted about Sarkic a few weeks back... Frostie has since given a detailed lowdown on him and now other sources are mentioning him.
I'd say this one has legs.... (arms/hands etc... as I posted last time!! :ROFLMAO: )

mr_monkey

So it’s seen as okay to get in a loanee from Wolves who played for Shrewsbury, who has never played at our level and sell our promotion winning keeper to Shrewsbury? I trust Robins but I would have reservations.

Based on your vast knowledge and viewing of the guy from wolves of course

SBT

I think I would rather we strengthen in almost every other position on the pitch before we start spending money on keepers. And I say this as someone who thinks Wilson is comfortably the worst player in the squad.

Ccfcisparks

I think I would rather we strengthen in almost every other position on the pitch before we start spending money on keepers. And I say this as someone who thinks Wilson is comfortably the worst player in the squad.
So you are happy starting the season with a shite keeper

Gibbo

This is a bloke we wanted to move on because he is not good enough for first choice and Wilson is more than adequate for number 2. Somebody wants him, and we have said - 'great, it's a deal'. We wanted rid of him, and as there was an offer on the table probably on the 'bird in the hand basis'

There is no evidence that someone else is lined up and the sale of Marosi and the existence of a new keeper may not be connected.

SBT

So you are happy starting the season with a shite keeper

Not really, but it probably wouldn’t get us relegated - it didn’t last season, at least.

A back three of Rose-McFadzean-Hyam, though? Or Tavares as our third choice striker? Or Josh Reid playing 46 games at LWB? That’s what really makes me worry. Keepers don’t really matter much in comparison.

clint van damme

I'd say keeper was our main priority

SBT

I'd say keeper was our main priority

We have far more pressing areas to strengthen. Even if we find the next Lev Yashin, he wouldn’t have a hope with our current back line.

We have limited resources and we need to choose our priorities wisely. There’s a reason that teams rarely prioritise keepers. Concentrate on the more important areas of the team and you can get by with even a crap keeper (see: Wilson, Ben)

Sky Blue Pete

As capable as Sarkic may be - the idea of loaning in a player in arguably the most important position on the pitch, where he could potentially be recalled mid way through the season doesn't fill me with confidence. Before you know it Ben Wilson is in goal again.
You’re right Dean Henderson was shit

clint van damme

We have far more pressing areas to strengthen. Even if we find the next Lev Yashin, he wouldn’t have a hope with our current back line.

We have limited resources and we need to choose our priorities wisely. There’s a reason that teams rarely prioritise keepers. Concentrate on the more important areas of the team and you can get by with even a crap keeper (see: Wilson, Ben)

I couldn't disagree more!

Users who are viewing this thread