Coventry City star Marosi undergoing Shrewsbury Town medical today (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Liquid Gold

I genuinely liked Marosi. He seemed to be one of the characters that made the L1 title winning squad such a group. He was such a massive upgrade from what came before and he allowed us to play the possession game that blew the league away.

Another league winner we never got to thank in person. The club should arrange from them all to come on the pitch at half time for a pre-season friendly.

cc84cov

All the best Marko🙏🏼

Don’t think he was the same after the injury,good shot stopper but we need a comanding keeper,I don’t think playing number 2 was for hence why we kept Wilson

slowpoke

Haven’t we been linked with the Wolves third or fourth choice keeper who coincidently was on loan at Shrewsbury can’t remember his name.

shepardo01

Just popped on to see that in the space of a day, we signed and then sold a world class keeper!!?? Oh no, It was just Marosi! - what has happened to facilitate the meltdown!?

Marosi did ok in the 3/4 of the Lg 1 season despite not being tested and was nowhere near good enough for the Championship. Good move to sell, rather than loan out! Well done CCFC!!!

Evo1883

I thought earlier in the thread it was said we announced our first signing last year on the 4th of July or something like that ?

Or at most 1 by that time

Users who are viewing this thread