21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (10 Viewers)

better days

Would take Williams,do you think we have a chance with Liam Walsh
We have a chance but that will be a permanent deal so cost will be more of an issue
Usually with loans of youngsters from PL we will only pay a proportion of the wages with no signing on fee

Winny the Bish

The fact there was no statement from MR on Marosi leaving suggests he actually IS on holiday. If he’s away for another week I dread to think what will happen to this place...

Samo

Does anyone know if David Bremang is still with us?
He's disappeared from the teams section on the website.

better days

Does anyone know if David Bremang is still with us?
He's disappeared from the teams section on the website.
It's a curious one
He was training with them and I heard he was signing for them
But then we said he was retained
Guess we'll hear soon enough

Colin Steins Smile

There is a rumour about Martyn Waghorn coming here.
He’s out of contract at Derby But they were trying to get him to resign. Given the EFL situation and potential for them to either be relegated or start the season with a points deduction. .....leading to relegation. I wonder if he will be looking more seriously at a move away

David O'Day

There is a rumour about Martyn Waghorn coming here.
He’s out of contract at Derby But they were trying to get him to resign. Given the EFL situation and potential for them to either be relegated or start the season with a points deduction. .....leading to relegation. I wonder if he will be looking more seriously at a move away
hope not

expensive and average

Hoofhearted

What left backs are around on freebies Joe Bennett was one but wouldn’t be cheap, any others ?
I think Amarii Bell at Blackburn has been made available.
Marvin Johnson got released by Middlesbrough.
Rhys Norrington Davies possibly available for loan from The Blunts as they have about 4 left wing backs.
Connor Oglivie, rejected a contract at Gillingham and a few championship clubs are supposed to be sniffing round him.
I think a bid for the lad Ogbeta from Shrewsbury could be a good shout to.

rexo87

Not really anything wrong with replacing a keeper with 1 year left on his contract for a better keeper on a 1 year loan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samo

So why are we the only club who have to wait for the magical 1st July before signing or announcing?
Since when has that been a thing?
It doesn't seem to be the case for Shrewsbury for example.

Colin Steins Smile

So why are we the only club who have to wait for the magical 1st July before signing or announcing?
Since when has that been a thing?
It doesn't seem to be the case for Shrewsbury for example.
It's purely a guess on my part, but it might be influenced by our marketing department wanting to link new signings to a push for a few more season ticket sales.

Liquid Gold

So instead of a week in Bognor it looks like MR has gone to find himself in Thailand. Someone needs to get out there and get him off the shrooms.

shepardo01

You think this is our new man @shepardo01 ? Must admit (without knowing much about either) I would prefer him to the Sheff United keeper.
I was told about Sarkic three weeks ago.
Then it was reported from the Wolves side and picked up by the Telegraph, went quiet but has now resurfaced from a number of different sources.
This, coupled with Marosi going (delay reported by Shrews could be as we were trying to get Sarkic first) I'd say there was a pretty high chance.
As I have said before, things can change though!!
Incidentally, Sarkic was in the same conversation as Gilmour!!.... but... with things changing, we are way way down the pecking order now with that one!!

Frostie

I was told about Sarkic three weeks ago.
Then it was reported from the Wolves side and picked up by the Telegraph, went quiet but has now resurfaced from a number of different sources.
This, coupled with Marosi going (delay reported by Shrews could be as we were trying to get Sarkic first) I'd say there was a pretty high chance.
As I have said before, things can change though!!
Incidentally, Sarkic was in the same conversation as Gilmour!!.... but... with things changing, we are way way down the pecking order now with that one!!

Most importantly, has EFL Zone posted it yet? 😁

Users who are viewing this thread