Match Thread Coventry City at Notts County Match Thread - Saturday 7th Apr (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
They are getting the flag bearers out early! Let them get their £20 worth.

Grendel

Based on him being quite effective when he has played there.

He hasn’t been and there’s no way he’s going to play 4-3-3

Fergusons_Beard

Not happy about shunting Bayliss our wide again-Head and shoulders best centre mid we have at the city.

We are a better team with Bayliss in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick

Administrator
Players onto the pitch now.

Feel a bit more confident now, 2-2 draw. Davies should deal with Ameobi.

Grendel

Not happy about shunting Bayliss our wide again-Head and shoulders best centre mid we have at the city.

We are a better team with Bayliss in the middle.

We’ve won 3 out of 4 with him on the right I think.

Fergusons_Beard

Regarding the result-honestly completely numb still from Monday and have ran out of fucks to give about it...

Esoterica

Same midfield 4 as started against Mansfield and that was the best opening 15 minutes to an away game all season. Doesn't have to be negative, will all depend where Robins has told Kelly to play.

Grendel

We went on our 7 game unbeaten run with him in the middle.

Which ended with him and Doyle completely outplayed and conceding 6 and Vincenti having to be replaced.

Nick

Administrator
Same midfield 4 as started against Mansfield and that was the best opening 15 minutes to an away game all season. Doesn't have to be negative, will all depend where Robins has told Kelly to play.

Hopefully 10-15 yards more advanced.

Nick

Administrator
McNulty cheekily takes the ball, through ball to Biamou but offside. Was a good spot and run.

oucho

Sat in the home as left it too late to get an away ticket. Looking from the Kop to the away side, our support is coming across loud and clear. Good work lads!

Nick

Administrator
Knocking it around nicely, Stokes looks to have run it out of play but ref missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread