Match Thread Coventry City at Notts County Match Thread - Saturday 7th Apr (1 Viewer)

rob9872

First time I've been here for years. Really looking forward to this one.

Ricketts

Playing for a draw. Oh well.

Would've liked to see JCH start, plays the centre forward role better than anyone else, tougher than others.

Vincente not in the aquad at all.

Sky Blue Pete

Playing for a draw. Oh well.

Would've liked to see JCH start, plays the centre forward role better than anyone else, tougher than others.

Vincente not in the aquad at all.
Due a rest though and Biamou scored 3 in 2 off the bench. Hope jch comes on and scores the winner so everyone can gain confidence

Great_Expectations

Wouldn’t have been my selection; it’s a negative team. We will have zero creativity in the middle, zero on the left wing and a creative centre mid playing on the right. It’s also harsh on Reid who was one of few players to come out of Monday with any credibility.

I agree with Davies, but McDonald was worse than Hyam last game and we’ve seen him be bullied by big strikers numerous times this season.

Let’s not forget this a game we ideally need to win. Robins has gone with a ‘just don’t lose’ philosophy, which I get but worry it could backfire.

Nick

Administrator
Vincenti completely bombed out though, made an example of or injured? I'd have played Biamou on the right of midfield, I think he would have been more effective there.

JulianDarbyFTW

Having seen the changes, my honest opinion is split between a horrid, clinging on by our fingernails draw, and a depressingly narrow defeat. Either way, better than last week.

Johnnythespider

He has been anonymous the last 2 games, would expect him to be brought on and to be a bit more fired up.
Agree, but if we think Max should play on the right JCH would have to stay up top.

Grendel

Wouldn’t have been my selection; it’s a negative team. We will have zero creativity in the middle, zero on the left wing and a creative centre mid playing on the right. It’s also harsh on Reid who was one of few players to come out of Monday with any credibility.

I agree with Davies, but McDonald was worse than Hyam last game and we’ve seen him be bullied by big strikers numerous times this season.

Let’s not forget this a game we ideally need to win. Robins has gone with a ‘just don’t lose’ philosophy, which I get but worry it could backfire.

Reid doesn’t contribute anything off the ball - I knew he’d be gone.

Liquid Gold

Vincenti completely bombed out though, made an example of or injured? I'd have played Biamou on the right of midfield, I think he would have been more effective there.
I've not been one to complain about Vincent but after last week I'd be happy if he never played for us again.

Grendel

Based on what?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Has he got injured in warmup? Oh dear.

Might not be the case as Davies has just re appeared for the final run in the warm up.

Hyam was definitely warming up with the back four while the strikers were doing their shooting and Doyle / Kelly were doing their passing bits!

Let’s hope he just disappeared to use the facilities and we’re not going to take a risk on a knock?

Users who are viewing this thread