Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (18 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

So the day after JRM forced all MPs into parliament this happens...

What a fucking clown show, everything they touch turns to shit. JRM looks pretty stupid now.

Which leads us to this...

It's embarrassing how incompetent this mob are.

Sharma has tested negative.

djr8369

Karl Friston: up to 80% not even susceptible to Covid-19 - UnHerd

Anyone going to piss on this too? Or is the second wave imminent like it has been longer than the efl board meetings?

At least 11 countries have reimposed restrictions amid fears of coronavirus second wave — The Telegraph

Examples of cases rising again and measures being reintroduced in 11 countries. A second peak is a real worry and I think inevitable in the U.K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'm more Irish than all of you because I drink Guinness sometimes. End of

No your only Irish if drink Irish Coffee in Ireland.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What? Ever! Lol

giphy.gif

Grendel

Nothing to say about the hypocritical labour party mp mixing with thousands yesterday?

Dont be silly - that’s not how it works we pretend this never happened

shmmeee

Yeah he's a fucking idiot and I'd say Starmer should sack butvsadky he can't as he has already sacked him on his first morning as leader.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Indeed.

I’m sure Grendel and friend will be along with a similar article about senior Tories condemning Cummings and Jenrick aaaany minute now. I mean, wouldn’t want to be hypocrites.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Why Welsh?

Why not ? I'm a welsh speaker .
Hey yuy 've cheeyeyger yer pocture tuy Jorry Odams . How sweet . Father Christmas himself.

Grendel

Indeed.

I’m sure Grendel and friend will be along with a similar article about senior Tories condemning Cumming and Jenrick aaaany minute now. I mean, wouldn’t want to be hypocrites.

Starmer said he’d sack Cummings - hasn’t removed the whip yet has he or even said anything? Your link says nothing does it?

shmmeee

Starmer said he’d sack Cummings - hasn’t removed the whip yet has he or even said anything? Your link says nothing does it?

He can’t “sack” Gardiner, he’s a back bench MP, he’s not employed by Starmer.

He also can’t remove the whip I don’t think, that’s down to the party. I’d support that happening TBH.

Did you forget the link to cabinet members slating Cummings and Jenrick?

Grendel

He also can’t remove the whip I don’t think, that’s down to the party. I’d support that happening TBH.

What’s Mr Starmer said about bad Bazza?

chiefdave

Nothing to say about the hypocritical labour party mp mixing with thousands yesterday?
Pretty sure he didn't need planning permission for that.

Personally I wouldn't be doing anything that doesn't maintain social distancing. To be honest I haven't changed my behaviour at all since the restrictions were eased, would rather wait and see how it plays out.

That said I think a protest for a cause you believe strongly in is a better justification than taking a trip for your wife's birthday, day out at the beach / park / Ikea etc. However other MPs managed to attend the protest to show support while maintaining social distancing so not sure why he couldn't do the same.

Of course the big difference is that he was open and honest about what he was doing as opposed to trying to conceal it and then lying when caught out. Fortunately for Labour its a non-issue as Starmer had already got rid of him so he's just a back bencher now and therefore can't be sacked.

Grendel

Don’t do your back in moving those goalposts will you?

Im not moving anything - I just see a great big dose of hypocrisy. Some on here tried to claim Mr Cummings trip was responsible for a spike in Durham deaths. I don’t think those same people have said Mr Gardiber should resign unless I missed something. I’ll have a look

shmmeee

Im not moving anything - I just see a great big dose of hypocrisy. Some on here tried to claim Mr Cummings trip was responsible for a spike in Durham deaths. I don’t think those same people have said Mr Gardiber should resign unless I missed something. I’ll have a look

Resign from what?? You want him to stop being an MP? I don’t think anyone’s asked for Cummings to stop being an advisor or Jenrick to stop being an MP, just that they lose their role in government.

Grendel

Pretty sure he didn't need planning permission for that.

Personally I wouldn't be doing anything that doesn't maintain social distancing. To be honest I haven't changed my behaviour at all since the restrictions were eased, would rather wait and see how it plays out.

That said I think a protest for a cause you believe strongly in is a better justification than taking a trip for your wife's birthday, day out at the beach / park / Ikea etc. However other MPs managed to attend the protest to show support while maintaining social distancing so not sure why he couldn't do the same.

Of course the big difference is that he was open and honest about what he was doing as opposed to trying to conceal it and then lying when caught out. Fortunately for Labour its a non-issue as Starmer had already got rid of him so he's just a back bencher now and therefore can't be sacked.

Lol and you accuse others of wumming and spinning - you are sounding like Cummings

David O'Day

That would be the NEC that would remove the whip.

Only they can take action to suspend or expel.

Strike 2

Users who are viewing this thread