Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (35 Viewers)

PVA

Of course it does you fool.

So if an english couple went to live in Ireland and had a child then that could can say its English even though its never lived there? Utter nonsense

If both of their parents are English then yes they can say they are English.

I don't know why you find this so hard to grasp.

But I am enjoying how angry you are.

skybluetony176

It's the mental gymnastics that they have going on.

First we're not English as "being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse"

Ok we're Irish then

"No, no have you ever lived there?"

But you have just told us we aren't English

"Yeah well fuck off home Seamus"

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I actually had a brexit supporting mate (very tongue in cheek I have to add) tell me if I don’t like brexit I can always fuck of back home. Back home to Northern Ireland presumably. He didn’t realise the difference or understand that the U.K. had a land border with the EU. Still doesn’t I think. But he knows what he voted for.

The coventrian

I actually had a brexit supporting mate (very tongue in cheek I have to add) tell me if I don’t like brexit I can always fuck of back home. Back home to Northern Ireland presumably. He didn’t realise the difference or understand that the U.K. had a land border with the EU. Still doesn’t I think. But he knows what he voted for.
Plastic daves home is here though as he's English.

skybluetony176

So if an english couple went to live in Ireland and had a child then that child could can say its English even though its never lived there? Utter nonsense
What if they move back to England again? Is the child still Irish? My brother was born in Ireland I was born in England, does this mean we’re not brothers as we’re different nationalities in your world?

skybluetony176

What if you’re the child of English parents, one of whom served in the British Army based overseas at the time of your birth? I have two friends who were in that exact position when born. Was was born in Germany the other in Hong Kong. Does that mean one now has to identify as German and the other as Chinese? They’ve always considered themselves English. Can you imagine their disappointment when I tell them a racist on a football forum considers them foreigners.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

What if you’re the child of English parents, one of whom served in the British Army based overseas at the time of your birth? I have two friends who were in that exact position when born. Was was born in Germany the other is Hong Kong. Does that mean one now has to identify as German and the other as Chinese? They’ve always considered themselves English. Can you imagine their disappointment when I tell them a racist on a football forum considers them foreigners.

What if someone's born on the borderline? Throw the placenta into the wind? Coin toss?

skybluetony176

So if a woman from, let's say, Spain gives birth in the UK while on holiday here and returns to Spain in a few days time that child is English in your world?
What if a woman goes into premature labour on a plain? Is that child native to the country who’s airspace the aeroplane is in at the time?

David O'Day

So if an english couple went to live in Ireland and had a child then that child could can say its English even though its never lived there? Utter nonsense
Yes and there is no such thing as English nationality.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grendel

What if a woman goes into premature labour on a plain? Is that child native to the country who’s airspace the aeroplane is in at the time?

Depends what country the plain is in Tony

Users who are viewing this thread