Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (30 Viewers)

baldy

my mum was in Walsgrave with covid last november. she is 76 so it your twisted world if she'd died it wouldn't of mattered

you sir are lowest c**t on this earth

Erm but she fortunately didn't though did she?

Sky Blue Pete

Plus that's exactly my point....all 4 million people may not have died from Covid
It’s likely significantly more as other countries haven’t the infrastructure to support medical authorities to test or check or even in some communities know about their deaths

Sky Blue Pete

Context just needs to be applied that's all
Why?

We are all aware of the context. I’m almost wishing for your benefit and millions like you that the virus did what all other virus do and affect the youngest and oldest of our communities. Wonder how people would have approached things then

Evo1883

Yep in 2019 it was 600000 or 1643 a day
In 2020 it was 698000 or 1912 a day

The death rate in 2020 , is the highest since 2008 per 100k .

Death rates per 100k pre 2008 more specifically 2003 were quite alot higher than 2020 both crude and age specific .

I'm guessing medical and technological advances and safety measures play a big part in that

Brighton Sky Blue

Death rates per 100k pre 2008 more specifically 2003 were quite alot higher than 2020 both crude and age specific .

I'm guessing medical and technological advances and safety measures play a big part in that

Modern medicine has basically turned the human population curve into an ever upward line unlike basically every other species to exist

Nick

Administrator
Ignore the oldies, it's the fatties who need shooting.

If you're old and obese.

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Death rates been dropping consistently for a while. Also we saved a bunch of non COVID deaths through lockdown.

Grendel

Someone who is 80 could live for another decade at least, it’s a disturbing attitude to have.

To be fair its reasonable to say there have been years where over 75 deaths from respiratory illness have exceeded 25,000 in a Winter only a few years ago and there was no real media attention

Grendel

COV

He shot the deputy as well? Shocking

He went on stage and called for all non-whites to be deported amongst other lovely sentiments which you can find with a quick google, later saying that “drugs turned me racist” as a defence.

shmmeee

Cases gone down a lot today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deaths up again.

Will be interesting to see what happens to tests. Anecdotally people are being tested less and those that test at all tend to be those vaxxed and taking it seriously. Also everyone seems to be isolating 😂

Let’s hope it’s the peak though, that would be nice.

rexo87

Deaths up again.

Will be interesting to see what happens to tests. Anecdotally people are being tested less and those that test at all tend to be those vaxxed and taking it seriously. Also everyone seems to be isolating

Deaths will go up for next couple of weeks due to lag between infection and death. Hopefully this is the peak for infection then deaths will start to go down in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Deaths will go up for next couple of weeks due to lag between infection and death. Hopefully this is the peak for infection then deaths will start to go down in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
unlikely to be as we have only just removed all restrictions and protections

rexo87

unlikely to be as we have only just removed all restrictions and protections

Not sure the recent change will make that much difference. People were doing whatever they wanted beforehand. Yes clubs have opened but most of those people were doing the same sort of thing at house parties, bars etc beforehand anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

COV

Deaths up again.

Will be interesting to see what happens to tests. Anecdotally people are being tested less and those that test at all tend to be those vaxxed and taking it seriously. Also everyone seems to be isolating 😂

We were hearing about peaks 12 months ago, this thing is never gonna end

Users who are viewing this thread