Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (39 Viewers)

Evo1883

I wonder if a drop in cases is also being affected by people deleting the app? Less pings equalling less prompting to get a test.
Could be to do with it being almost 2 weeks since the end of the Euros , which no doubt played a large part in the rise in cases

Might go down for a week or so then back up again a bit with the latest restriction lift

Saddlebrains

Cases dropping like a stone.

Dropping at a rate faster than at any time in the whole pandemic apparently.

Shall I whisper Herd immunity?

No courses it isnt but it was inevitable that the virus was going to run out of people to infect with the vaccine and those that already had Covid

Ian1779

Cases dropping like a stone.

Dropping at a rate faster than at any time in the whole pandemic apparently.

Shall I whisper Herd immunity?

No courses it isnt but it was inevitable that the virus was going to run out of people to infect with the vaccine and those that already had Covid
Is the testing dropping too or is that remaining consistent?

COV

This woman on stage needs arresting and charged for hate speech.

“Science is not science without discussion”

Actually yes it is, science is science. Possibly one of the most stupid and pathetic slogans I’ve ever seen..

As for the stuff about hanging doctors, she needs a visit from the police for that

COV

They are just the same as you and me. They don’t genuinely want doctors and nurses to be hung

The point is that there will be some fruitcakes out there that listen to that and might start taking it too literally

Saw earlier that after Farage slated the RNLI for rescuing kids from the sea, people started showing up abusing them as they headed out to sea

It’s not what the ringleaders say, it’s what their brainless followers do that last the danger

Users who are viewing this thread