Coleman (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

No what you are saying is we are moving on now so let's ignore this because I agree but you can't say anything bad now.

Interesting How it's move on and it's the past until it backs up an argument or point.

You're just rambling Nick. You brought up fans that went into Sixfields not me. Like I said, I've moved on if you'll let me. I hold no malice towards those that went for going.

On the other hand some posters on here clearly hold a section of the fans responsible for the appointment of Andy Thorn and continue to bring up his appointment and point the finger on a fairly regular basis.

Anything else you're reading into it is in your head.

letsallsingtogether

Just a shame you weren't about to defend those fans who got abuse for watching their team play :(

It's ironic when people go on about coventry fans and people saying anything against them, especially when some were stood on a hill holding a sign saying others weren't true city fans for watching their team. Yet you can't say people aren't fans if they never go to watch....

Where did I say it was people on the hill doing all the abusing? Was there not a flag telling people they weren't fans? Where did I.say it was when they were going into the ground?

yes there was a banner it was one Mans banner paid for by himself he also happens to be a resident of Northampton.

As for the rest read the bold piece or have I misread your comment?

PUSB

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
yes there was a banner it was one Mans banner paid for by himself he also happens to be a resident of Northampton.

As for the rest read the bold piece or have I misread your comment?

PUSB

I still can't see where I said it was people on the hill doing all the abuse and it was only at games? I just said people getting abused for going to games. I didn't point any fingers.

letsallsingtogether

Just a shame you weren't about to defend those fans who got abuse for watching their team play :(

It's ironic when people go on about coventry fans and people saying anything against them, especially when some were stood on a hill holding a sign saying others weren't true city fans for watching their team. Yet you can't say people aren't fans if they never go to watch....

I still can't see where I said it was people on the hill doing all the abuse and it was only at games? I just said people getting abused for going to games. I didn't point any fingers.

So who was giving all the abuse then?

Come on Enlighten us

Nick

Administrator
So who was giving all the abuse then?

Come on Enlighten us

Read on here, comments on social media. I seem to remember some thinly veiled threats aimed at me because I said I went to games. Then you have all of the selfish, spineless etc etc comments.

I said at the time when something happened on the hill it was wrong either way if somebody coming out abused people on the hill or the other way round. I also made a point of saying fair play to people on the hill every game I went to, as it was always freezing and windy...

letsallsingtogether

Read on here, comments on social media. I seem to remember some thinly veiled threats aimed at me because I said I went to games. Then you have all of the selfish, spineless etc etc comments.

I said at the time when something happened on the hill it was wrong either way if somebody coming out abused people on the hill or the other way round. I also made a point of saying fair play to people on the hill every game I went to, as it was always freezing and windy...

What about all the abuse and shit us hillers also got was that acceptable who were the ones doing that I wonder.
Lies spread about certain trust members being abusive and in it for themselves but Well that is acceptable.

Nick

Administrator
What about all the abuse and shit us hillers also got was that acceptable who were the ones doing that I wonder.
Lies spread about certain trust members being abusive and in it for themselves but Well that is acceptable.

I said at the time when something happened on the hill it was wrong either way if somebody coming out abused people on the hill

I never personally had an issue with people stood on the hill, I respected that they were stood there in all weathers. Yes I may have had some banter back and forth with you and your brother on a fishing expedition though.

There was that flag saying you weren't a fan if you go in though being held up, why is that ok but not to say you aren't a fan if you never ever go to games?

Steve.B50

With regards to the Hill, I went to every single game and stood on that hill in all weathers and to be honest I would do it again again as that's what I believed was right. I took abuse as were other for not going inside the ground but I kept going as felt I had to stand by my views.
However, I thought we had all agreed to put this to bed and move forward by supporting the team?

ajsccfc

While we drop the bollocks about Sixfields can we also the woe is me shit about 'some people here wah wah wah'?

Either name the hypothetical people you're crying about or shut up.

Sick Boy

Why is it that 'the hillers' seem to love playing the victims so much?

Anyone reading this would think that they were subject to relentless abuse and snipes. However, I seem to remember it being the other way rounder.

There were endless comments about those going to sixfields and there still are.

Sick Boy

While we drop the bollocks about Sixfields can we also the woe is me shit about 'some people here wah wah wah'?

Either name the hypothetical people you're crying about or shut up.

I can guarantee you he will name no one and not be able to find any quotes to back it up either.

Users who are viewing this thread