Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oucho

I am at work so stuck on i Follow but thanks for the offer. Good luck managing in a pub with all of the aggressiveness though!

giphy.gif

PS. While I am just taking the piss for your softness, I genuinely hope if your partner goes there is no actual dickish behaviour again to her!
Thanks - the Bulls Head is actually a very friendly pub and we've used it a few times before. I am from the PV area so can much more confidently "look after" us than I would on a genuine away such as Chesterfield. Tend to drink in the Gatehouse in Cov before the home games I attend so for my next Ricoh game (possibly Lincoln) I'll drop you a line so you can pop. @Rob S would probably be in there too.

skybluedan

You hope they do..

You can't see what I mean when I point out the irony in what you are saying.

Point out about other forums all you like, doubt you would still be posting on many of them after your third account. Do you?

What oucho is on his 3rd here who else has mors then one nick ? And this is the question have any ever answered themselves with the different accounts ? Please tell me so I can laugh at them

NorthernWisdom

What oucho is on his 3rd here who else has mors then one nick ? And this is the question have any ever answered themselves with the different accounts ? Please tell me so I can laugh at them
Tell you what, more and more you can spot old-time GMK by those who actually care about this or not.

Mind you, manbat arguing with manbat after his password was hacked was a classic. Who needed a second account when many could log into the one?!?

oucho

For those of you still half-interested in this ridiculous pantomime, I just checked DE's Facebook page and he has deleted all recent posts (including sub-comments) where he promises that Christmas will come early, then that it'll be delayed to the 2nd Jan, then "you don't know how much I've sacrificed for this" and "it's just with the solicitors after I raised my offer" and "I've given them everything they asked for".

Maybe in a few days we'll see "the dog ate my homework".

Tit.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

if there's a tit going ..............

oucho

He's woken up again on Facebook....with what looks like a special pre New Year message for Sky Blues Talk:

"There were those certain few people who embarrassed me publicly on forums you thougt i could not see. The last laugh is on me. PUSB.....if I could share now, I would. There are thoee in the know tonight and that's all that matters."

I'll believe it when I see it, and not before.

Otis

Oh right, the thing that was happening in days and had all been agreed and then was going to be a few weeks and then was going to be an early Christmas present and then was going to be announced in early Jan.

That thing?

oucho

Oh right, the thing that was happening in days and had all been agreed and then was going to be a few weeks and then was going to be an early Christmas present and then was going to be announced in early Jan.

That thing?
Yes. He posted this at midnight last night and some of his replies to the comments do not seem, shall we say, altogether lucid...

Grendel

He's woken up again on Facebook....with what looks like a special pre New Year message for Sky Blues Talk:

"There were those certain few people who embarrassed me publicly on forums you thougt i could not see. The last laugh is on me. PUSB.....if I could share now, I would. There are thoee in the know tonight and that's all that matters."

I'll believe it when I see it, and not before.

At least he acknowledged the last laugh will be on him. Though I suspect he didn’t exactly mean that.

oucho

Ladies and gents, our new owner:
upload_2017-12-30_11-6-26.png

Makes Donald Trump look like a sane and considered user of social media.

I also love how he accuses us of "embarrassing" him when all we've done is highlight his own statements and the apparent contradictions therein. You're embarrassing yourself mate.

Sick Boy

I still can't believe people are wasting their time on him. It's been obvious he has been bullshitting since the start.

oucho

I still can't believe people are wasting their time on him. It's been obvious he has been bullshitting since the start.
I think it's funny now, people are getting amusement from laughing at him!

Adge

Indeed. Let's just call it a day and lock the thread.

Liquid Gold

Our Dale, who art in Nuneaton,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy takeover come,
thy will be done,
on 2nd January as it is in your imagination.

Give us this day our daily Facebook update.
And forgive us our forum bitching,
as we forgive those
who bitch against you.

And lead us not into administration,
but deliver us from sisu.

For thine is the Ricoh,
and the poker winnings, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

ajsccfc

The only possible reason anyone would think he can't see this forum is the high chance of him spelling the URL wrong.

Captain Dart

Yes. He posted this at midnight last night and some of his replies to the comments do not seem, shall we say, altogether lucid...
This is going to keep happening every 2 or 3 weeks isn't it..

Captain Dart

chiefdave

I like the don't rock the boat comment as if some random chap not believing him on facebook is going to cause the whole imaginary deal to collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread