Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCCFC90

No, that's a tiny example but a funny one. Have you missed everything so far? What out of all of it inspires you with him as owner?

Ironic really you say about fantasies when on about something as opposed to him.

I’ve not missed anything so far, but I’m not as quick to right someone off based what is out in the open, what’s to say everything that is out in the open is the truth, what if there is more that people don’t realise?

His greatest attribute, he isn’t SISU - an owner that has taken the Club to the brink of destruction and has been faceless (albeit in public) since day one. Is Dale Evans the most perfect man to take over the Club (hypothetically) probably not, but then I go back to one of my previous posts and quote “no one person or party is perfect”. Am I inspired, more hopeful then inspired.

Perhaps you’re right about fantasy, however I’d point that while Dale Evans is chasing CCFC and Wasps haven’t it’s likely that the former is more realistic - will it happen? Time will tell ultimately.

clint van damme

I’ve not missed anything so far, but I’m not as quick to right someone off based what is out in the open, what’s to say everything that is out in the open is the truth, what if there is more that people don’t realise?

His greatest attribute, he isn’t SISU - an owner that has taken the Club to the brink of destruction and has been faceless (albeit in public) since day one. Is Dale Evans the most perfect man to take over the Club (hypothetically) probably not, but then I go back to one of my previous posts and quote “no one person or party is perfect”. Am I inspired, more hopeful then inspired.

Perhaps you’re right about fantasy, however I’d point that while Dale Evans is chasing CCFC and Wasps haven’t it’s likely that the former is more realistic - will it happen? Time will tell ultimately.

I have some magic beans for sale mate, PM me if you're interested in buying them.

Nick

Administrator

Not being sisu isn't a credential to running a football club and it's worrying that people are pinning hope in him based on just that.

I'm going off his own actions so far to write him off, that way I have no hope what so over for him pulling off a mask and everything being different. There are people hanging on his statements, giving it the good luck xxxx. I'd much rather be a cynical miserable bastard that gets proven wrong than getting me hopes up every time a serial bullshitter posts an image on Facebook.

I haven't said wasps are more likely to (even though they are), I said I'd prefer them over him.

Nick

Administrator
I already have many magic stems growing in my garden, but thanks for the offer.
Nah these are better ones. When you grind them up it gives you girls in your area, a six pack and a 14 inch piece.

The only issue is they won't accept money from my bank, if you give me your details I'll transfer £4000 extra and you can keep that for your trouble.

oucho

Yet to be judged? I'd safely say he isn't the man regardless of sisu.

A bloke in charge who thinks he got hoaxed by a prankster into thinking he had taken us over.

Have you started early on the beer?

This is why you get stick from some on here. Three entirely reasonable sentences followed by a needless and frankly bit nasty dig. OK the bloke isn't talking much sense but i thought that was a bit uncalled for.

torchomatic

His greatest attribute, he isn’t SISU - .

With the way he has conducted himself I don't think that is an attribute. I don't think there would be much difference with him in charge. He's trouble if you ask me.

Nick

Administrator
This is why you get stick from some on here. Three entirely reasonable sentences followed by a needless and frankly bit nasty dig. OK the bloke isn't talking much sense but i thought that was a bit uncalled for.

Asking if he was on the beer is hardly nasty, have a word with yourself.

I usually agree with a lot nick says, you are the one saying it isn't much sense. Hence a light hearted comment about being on the beer early. Can't be that reasonable if you say he isn't talking sense.

Pretty sure he took it as light hearted and isn't sat sobbing.

BackRoomRummermill

Sorry but this is all absolute made up as the guy is a weirdo , it’s as simple as that . Hold out no hope as it will never ever happen.

The complete bull shit this guy spouts could ultimately land him a load of bother , don’t worry the tax payer will help his family out if not already doing it .
Am I right ? Of course I am and when you read this Dale please just give up

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Nah these are better ones. When you grind them up it gives you girls in your area, a six pack and a 14 inch piece.

The only issue is they won't accept money from my bank, if you give me your details I'll transfer £4000 extra and you can keep that for your trouble.

I’m sure I’m this response you’re trying to be funny, but reading it I don’t see the humour, point out the obvious if you feel I’m missing it. Thanks.

Otis

For him just stop posting stuff would be a good start, Rummermill. To just stop making statements and then if there is any truth at all in what he says let us just discover things by seeing the finalised statement from the club saying the deal is done.

It's very simple.

RoboCCFC90

Thank you Oucho, but I’m not offended, it takes more than Nick asking I’ve been on the juice to do that (not that I thought it was what Nick was pining for).

Nick - An update for you I’ve had a double whiskey and shortly off to a bar for a few more.

Nick

Administrator
Thank you Oucho, but I’m not offended, it takes more than Nick asking I’ve been on the juice to do that (not that I thought it was what Nick was pining for).

Nick - An update for you I’ve had a double whiskey and shortly off to a bar for a few more.

Signing we love you Dale by 3pm ;)

giphy.gif

When Dale doesn't reply at 11pm

giphy.gif

BackRoomRummermill

For him just stop posting stuff would be a good start, Rummermill. To just stop making statements and then if there is any truth at all in what he says let us just discover things by seeing the finalised statement from the club saying the deal is done.

It's very simple.

The problem I have is that none repeat none of any of his statements thus far have had any credence

If I was buying a club I would be a bit more visible and accessible and less on Twitter or Facebook for sure

Sorry I am wrong he said he gambles which is true no doubt and I suspect potentially he is up to his eyeballs in debt

RoboCCFC90

Signing we love you Dale by 3pm ;)

giphy.gif

When Dale doesn't reply at 11pm

giphy.gif

Haha! Both of the above emotions I experienced Friday night ;-)

Nick

Administrator
I’m sure I’m this response you’re trying to be funny, but reading it I don’t see the humour, point out the obvious if you feel I’m missing it. Thanks.

I was just trying to take advantage of you not thinking logically or rationally. I will wait until later after a few more drinks.

giphy.gif

Go out, get shit faced, have a great time and don't hold out any hope for a Dale Evans takeover. ;)

Otis

The problem I have is that none repeat none of any of his statements thus far have had any credence

If I was buying a club I would be a bit more visible and accessible and less on Twitter or Facebook for sure

Sorry I am wrong he said he gambles which is true no doubt and I suspect potentially he is up to his eyeballs in debt
I totally disbelieve it, but if he just kept shtum then one of two things would happen:

1. He would just disappear into the ether and we would end up saying 'Dale who?'

Or

2. He would totally surprise us all and a deal would be announced.

Either way we wouldn't have any of these very confused, slightly unhinged looking statements.

RoboCCFC90

I totally disbelieve it, but if he just kept shtum then one of two things would happen:

1. He would just disappear into the ether and we would end up saying 'Dale who?'

Or

2. He would totally surprise us all and a deal would be announced.

Either way we wouldn't have any of these very confused, slightly unhinged looking statements.

Otis, could you please put into words how you feel if number 2 was the outcome?

oucho

Asking if he was on the beer is hardly nasty, have a word with yourself.

I usually agree with a lot nick says, you are the one saying it isn't much sense. Hence a light hearted comment about being on the beer early. Can't be that reasonable if you say he isn't talking sense.

Pretty sure he took it as light hearted and isn't sat sobbing.
Just pointing out that you might intend it to be light hearted but that's not necessarily how it comes across. Seemed a bit aggressive.

Colin Steins Smile

Regardless of who is stating they are interested in investing into CCFC. The real question has to be why?
If they look on it as an investment to make money, then it look a lousy one. It’s a club with no assets. However, if they want to donate money to improving the desperate environment that our club is in, then THANKS, but don’t expect any credit from some on this site. They might get more satisfaction from having a bonfire with few million quid on it?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's very simple.
And just ignoring him might help , then he's not getting the Publicity he craves for and then he MIGHT GO AWAY !

oucho

It wasn't aggressive in the slightest suggesting he had been on the beers. Man Up a bit.

Well that IS how it seemed and frankly your last statement above is the same. You can choose to ignore other people's opinions but you can't argue that something didn't seem the way it did to others.

CCFC54321

I’ve read some posts on here that are a bit risky and on the point of slander. I’m in the camp this may be somebody that needs some professional help but if that is the case he needs sympathy and help from his family. Not ridicule.

If he posts again on social media then I suggest it’s not reported but posting it here suggest that some people are really hoping it’s true but in the same breath piss taking on the very suggestion he may be serious in any bid.

It’s Christmas, give the guy a break and time for any support should he need it.

Merry Christmas...

covmark

Well that IS how it seemed and frankly your last statement above is the same. You can choose to ignore other people's opinions but you can't argue that something didn't seem the way it did to others.
There's far worse things written on this forum than what Nick put. You are being a bit precious pal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

I'm just talking about in the real world, not the wrapped up in cotton world. Jokingly asking if he had been on the beers is not in the slightest aggressive.

Pretty sure there are many more comments in this thread alone more aggressive, over that span of all of your accounts there will be more.

Which one was it suggesting going to Tim Fisher's kids school. Spider ricoh or cj Parker?

Go and get wrapped up in cotton wool in case you see a swear or something.

oucho

There's far worse things written on this forum than what Nick put. You are being a bit precious pal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You are right that worse is written by others but I wasn't trying to claim otherwise. Recently other posters have criticized Nick as the site administrator of having a go at them. All i am saying is that, in both the examples i flagged, the final sentences added nothing to his (very valid) points but made him seem needlessly aggro. No point to it, it doesn't come over necessarily as intended and it's a shame overall that SBT can have a lower tone that some other web forums of which I'm a member. You don't see SBT stylee arguing on Football Ground Guide, for example. He shouldn't be surprised if people read comments like those i highlighted and take it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread