Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oucho

I have just said what I find weird, try reading it back and replying to that rather than just "you have a view".

Most posters on here don't need 3 accounts because they are keen to communicate something and most wouldn't be claiming to celebrate in their house with bubbly over a court case because you just believe in right and wrong. If they were popping open the bubbly based on right and wrong they would be on the booze constantly.

So no, I can understand most people and where they are coming from whether I agree with them or not. Try replying to what I actually posted, not trying to give it the "because I have a view" line.

Don't give it the morality and right and wrong nonsense, you wanted to target Tim Fisher's kids at their school as a protest. Seems like you don't have much morality in your soul if you can ignore wrongs if they benefit a random charity and council you have no affinity to.

I find your views weird, so that's two of us. I also define "snidey" as someone who tries to undermine someone's character rather than proving them wrong, as FP did and others do on here.

As for the TF protest, that was clearly not serious and yet got a ban without any notification or appeal. Ditto the second account. So you keep mentioning 3 accounts as if that proves I have another agenda - I don't. I just wan't able to use the first two after they were arbitrarily closed. It's not against board rules as far as I can see (despite your comment "of course it is" - show me where this is stated rather than saying "you don't need three", if it is).

Frankly you're right - I'm not reading or taking seriously your comments at all; I'm just picking out the most ludicrous and offensive bits and selectively replying to them. I'm not interesting in debating with you - I'm telling you my view and I am not open to yours or anyone else's. You have implied that it's weird.

If you genuinely don't want to see CCFC/SISU ignominiously punished for the uniqueness disgraceful way in which they've behaved, there's not much hope for you as a human. Thankfully, most people put right and wrong ahead of allegiance to a football team.

fernandopartridge

FP tried to imply my views don't count as apparently I'm a "Johnny come lately", whatever that means. Just because I can see that the club/SISU are transparently in the wrong, haven't got a leg to stand on, and am keen to communicate that to those who can't see it, doesn't mean my view is invalid.

No, I did not imply (I thought you said insinuate) that your views didn't count because you're a johnny-come-lately. What I said was that with the way you've adopted a team through which you have no real emotional or geographic connection, that you'd be more sympathetic to other people who do the same, i.e. Coventry based Wasps fans.

Otis

No, I did not imply (I thought you said insinuate) that your views didn't count because you're a johnny-come-lately. What I said was that with the way you've adopted a team through which you have no real emotional or geographic connection, that you'd be more sympathetic to other people who do the same, i.e. Coventry based Wasps fans.
Which is fair enough isn't it?

Nick

Administrator
I find your views weird, so that's two of us. I also define "snidey" as someone who tries to undermine someone's character rather than proving them wrong, as FP did and others do on here.

As for the TF protest, that was clearly not serious and yet got a ban without any notification or appeal. Ditto the second account. So you keep mentioning 3 accounts as if that proves I have another agenda - I don't. I just wan't able to use the first two after they were arbitrarily closed. It's not against board rules as far as I can see (despite your comment "of course it is" - show me where this is stated rather than saying "you don't need three", if it is).

Frankly you're right - I'm not reading or taking seriously your comments at all; I'm just picking out the most ludicrous and offensive bits and selectively replying to them. I'm not interesting in debating with you - I'm telling you my view and I am not open to yours or anyone else's. You have implied that it's weird.

If you genuinely don't want to see CCFC/SISU ignominiously punished for the uniqueness disgraceful way in which they've behaved, there's not much hope for you as a human. Thankfully, most people put right and wrong ahead of allegiance to a football team.

As somebody who likes to preach about how other forums you use work, if you have had 2 accounts banned it's pretty telling already on a forum that rarely bans anybody isn't it? Which forums allow people to have multiple aliases once banned? Multiple accounts has never been allowed since the site was started.

So why don't you reply to the actual points made?

Again, you are preaching about how everything should be wrong or right to the point you are celebrating court cases but then on other threads go out of your way to justify sports teams moving or standing outside kid's schools.

dongonzalos

Only you can post a link which shows he took the bet first and we followed and you use it as evidence to prove the contrary!

He said he was going to to take the bet.
Then tried add terms and conditions. Then disappeared when called out.
But was active on other threads and read that thread but stayed quite over the following days.
He acted like the weasel he is.
As I say I put him on ignore a few days after that. Life is a lot better.
Unlike you who puts someone on ignore. Then for some unknown reason takes them off ignore. Then winges about what they say about you (when he just behaved exactly as you do.). In your winge you keep saying that you used to have him on ignore.
Guess what there is a really simple solution there if you actually want it. I suspect you don’t.

Otis

But was active on other threads and read that thread but stayed quite over the following days.
Unlike you who puts someone on ignore. Then for some unknown reason takes them off ignore. Then winges about what they say about you (when he just behaved exactly as you do.). In your winge you keep saying that you used to have him on ignore.
Guess what there is a really simple solution there if you actually want it. I suspect you don’t.
Don, Estoerica posted up the one conversation with FP here. Are you saying there was another conversation?

If so, best you post that up, otherwise what you are saying doesn't make sense.

dongonzalos

I've read through the thread. I'm extremely funny and correct as always.
One thing though, I'm struggling to see where FP "bottled it" unless you've linked the wrong thread.

Please explain.

All the best

hill83 xx

The bet was straight out Doyle plays 75% of games or not.
He then tried to change it to say if Doyle picks a long term injury that doesn’t count.
Which is one of the main reasons in the first place that I was suggesting that players of his age struggle to do a full season.
The bet was taken by Grendel and Astute with no issues trying to change the terms and conditions or anything.
FP dissapeared once it was reiterated what the bet was.
Well he didn’t totally disappear he was reading the thread over the next few days and posting elsewhere.
Just no longer discussing the bet and accepting the terms as they were.

Grendel

He didn’t add conditions - you’ve made that up and everyone on here can see it

oucho

As somebody who likes to preach about how other forums you use work, if you have had 2 accounts banned it's pretty telling already on a forum that rarely bans anybody isn't it? Which forums allow people to have multiple aliases once banned? Multiple accounts has never been allowed since the site was started.

So why don't you reply to the actual points made?

Again, you are preaching about how everything should be wrong or right to the point you are celebrating court cases but then on other threads go out of your way to justify sports teams moving or standing outside kid's schools.

I note no substantive replies to the points I raised. No link to any explicit ban on multiple profiles (because it doesn't exist). No allowance that things can get said in the heat of the moment that are not meant seriously. No acknowledgement of your own fallibility or failure to explain your own actions in "ban first, not asking questions later". No justification as to why, even if someone was serious, they should get a site ban for suggesting a none-violent protest. Don't bother, I don't want to hear what you have to say as frankly you just make it up as you go along.

Ok fair enough. It does give me a more independent view (probably) that I've no Cov connection other than CCFC, but as already stated I am completely indifferent about Wasps, or Cov Rugby for that matter, themselves or anyone who follows them (whether from Cov of not). I do think that my extra bit of perspective means I can see the issues more clearly than some on here who are only interested in what suits CCFC.

fernandopartridge

He then tried to change it to say if Doyle picks a long term injury that doesn’t count.
Which is one of the main reasons in the first place that I was suggesting that players of his age struggle to do a full season.
The bet was taken by Grendel and Astute with no issues trying to change the terms and conditions or anything.
Well he didn’t totally disappear he was reading the thread over the next few days and posting elsewhere.

LOL, you are one desperate fool.

Otis

Don't get it. He said 'I'll take it' in the snippets posted up on here, so he took the bet after discussing about injuries didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread