Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavan O'Doherty

giphy.gif

Grendel

I'm still not sure which one it is that's 'helping' Dale? Is it the one with the moustache or is it his wife Doris on the left?

Evans.jpg

Doris. Wasn’t at the game on Saturday. Perhaps he’s preparing for the big day.

Otis

Just wondering. There's talk going around that a deal to stay at the Ricoh for 10 years has been done.

He's not going to claim credit for that on Friday is he?

oucho

He claims that whatever this is, has cost him a lot of dosh.

In reality, it's cost him a lot of (all of) his credibility. Plonker.

runner

Well it won’t be the buy out but could be the stadium ... eg 2 year extension announced on Friday with wasps

skybluebeduff

Giving this guy any time of day is what he wants, the attention seeking c**t. I inboxed the muppet a week ago asking him to apologize to fans for lying blatantly, because I have evidence of photoshop on his bank statements amongst other things, which have all come from his former best mate who found out about his lies.
He inboxed me back threatening legal action, I'm still waiting now.. :yawn:

Giving this guy any time of day is what he wants, the attention seeking c**t. I inboxed the muppet a week ago asking him to apologize to fans for lying blatantly, because I have evidence of photoshop on his bank statements amongst other things, which have all come from his former best mate who found out about his lies.
He inboxed me back threatening legal action, I'm still waiting now.. :yawn:
Surely he's not got a leg to stand on then. Forging bank statements is fraud and it's him who should be expecting legal action.

He is fast becoming a hated person! Good on you though for challenging him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread