Chaplin Move Completed (1 Viewer)

Otis

No but we do have a thread about women who grow their own armpit hair, so let's not pretend that there isn't a highbrow element on here.
Like what you did there. Hair, brows.

johnwillomagic

I'd still like to see Chaplin be given a go at wide left in place of Shipley and play JCH and Hiwula up top.
Those two up top with Chaplin and THomas wide and Bayliss and ideally Kelly when fit in centre would be quite potent I think!

oucho

That was a dire game of football.
Yes it was but the game was irrelevant, the enjoyment came entirely from the atmosphere in the ground.

oucho

There's been better. So much of that was fake, as shown by the next home game.
I have personally never experienced anything like that in a sports ground before. Pure exhilaration, euphoria. Yes it dissipated quickly but while it lasted it was incredible.

Nick

Administrator
I have personally never experienced anything like that in a sports ground before. Pure exhilaration, euphoria. Yes it dissipated quickly but while it lasted it was incredible.
Really? It wasn't that good in terms of atmosphere.

I'd put Preston in the jpt above that, also the fa cup Newcastle game when we scored in the last minute in terms of the Ricoh games.

Even beating Stoke had that feel.

Last edited:

oucho

Really? It wasn't that good in terms of atmosphere.

I'd put Preston in the jpt above that, also the fa cup Newcastle game when we scored in the last minute in terms of the Ricoh games.

Even beating Stoke had that feel.

You may be right, but I wasn't at any of those games!

oucho

Wembley in the play off final? Grown men crying, kids hugging their dads, generations of city fans celebrating?
To me the Ricoh Gillingham game was even better.

Nick

Administrator
To me the Ricoh Gillingham game was even better.
Really?

What about the games when we have been in relegation battles and stayed up?

There have been plenty of games with pure emotion, not that fake shite.

oucho

Really?

What about the games when we have been in relegation battles and stayed up?

There have been plenty of games with pure emotion, not that fake shite.

Yes really!

I wasn't at many of the games you mean. The Ricoh return game the atmosphere was electric, nothing fake about the experience for me or those around me. It was so pumped, helped that it was a night game.
Each to their own!

Nick

Administrator
Yes really!

I wasn't at many of the games you mean. The Ricoh return game the atmosphere was electric, nothing fake about the experience for me or those around me. It was so pumped, helped that it was a night game.
Each to their own!

It was fake, hence nobody bothered the week after. It was a bandwagon thing and an occasion.

You should try some other games. There's been much more passion and emotion at other games.

oucho

It was fake, hence nobody bothered the week after. It was a bandwagon thing and an occasion.

You should try some other games. There's been much more passion and emotion at other games.

I have never kmown an atmosphere at one of our Ricoh home games anything approaching Gills in Sept 2014. Regardless of what followed, it was such an amazing moment in and of itself.

Nick

Administrator
I have never kmown an atmosphere at one of our Ricoh home games anything approaching Gills in Sept 2014. Regardless of what followed, it was such an amazing moment in and of itself.
Blackburn in the cup when Leon best had his mask as well.

Peterborough comebacks as well.

It did matter what followed as it showed people turned up for the occasion and a piss up. I know man utd, Leeds, Newcastle fans who all went.

pastythegreat

Preston in the JPT. Leon Clarke's debut.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread