Championship incomings 2021-22 Summer window (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Which is fine, but if he was that good, why didn’t anybody sign him last season when Hull were ripe for picking?

He’s young so has potential. But he’s yet to be a stand out player in this league.

id probably take him over Hyam and Mcfadz but is he better than an on song Rose?
I'm not really interested in debating over the merits of individual signings. I'm just pointing out that you've said Luton's signings are poor by putting a negative slant on all of them when doing exactly the same to ours can make them look equally, if not more shocking.

Time will tell who has done better but I think they've done well by identifying who they want early and going out to get them whereas we've struggled in getting our first choice targets.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I'm not really interested in debating over the merits of individual signings. I'm just pointing out that you've said Luton's signings are poor by putting a negative slant on all of them when doing exactly the same to ours can make them look equally, if not more shocking.

Time will tell who has done better but I think they've done well by identifying who they want early and going out to get them whereas we've struggled in getting our first choice targets.
I’ve not said they’re poor, I’m saying I don’t think they blow anyone out of the water. They won’t be in a relegation battle but won’t be troubling the top lot. Much like us

rexo87

We brought him back and everyone wanked over it though.

So what's the difference between that and Muskwe getting a championship move?

I’m not sure everyone wanked over it and I certainly doubt any other fans of clubs in this league were bothered. Just like we shouldn’t be bothered Luton signed someone who scored 3 in 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostie

I’m not sure everyone wanked over it and I certainly doubt any other fans of clubs in this league were bothered. Just like we shouldn’t be bothered Luton signed someone who scored 3 in 19

Decent signing Muskwe, not just a goalscorer tbf. Luton have made some very shrewd moves since their new recruitment team has been in place.

People conflate the 2 though, just because they're decent signings for one club doesn't mean they would be for us, all teams play different styles & systems. It's recruiting to fit your style & ethos that's important.

Ccfcisparks

Yeah, seems both he & club have totally lost commitment to one another. He was desperate to land the Palace or Fulham jobs I think.
Be interesting to see their next appointment. No reason they could be a big team near the bottom if they get it wrong.

Frostie

Is he all that? Think Swansea were pretty one dimensional and not exactly good to watch

I think he's a decent manager, consistently had them challenging even if not particularly inspiring (certainly last season).
I wouldn't be surprised to see him be successful elsewhere but think this was an inevitable parting of the ways as he's probably done all he can with that squad.
As others have said, big appointment this now for Swansea as there's still a fair bit to do with that squad for sure.

rexo87

Middlesbrough have signed Matt Crooks. Personally don’t rate him at all

Users who are viewing this thread