Match Thread Confirmed Ins and Outs 2023/2024 Summer (3 Viewers)

Updated to include Bobby Thomas who has a surprisingly low FIFA 23 rating. Nice to see some volume in our weak areas though. Hopefully another striker or two and some more across the back line will see us looking strong come the start of the season.

San Francisco

Updated to include Bobby Thomas who has a surprisingly low FIFA 23 rating. Nice to see some volume in our weak areas though. Hopefully another striker or two and some more across the back line will see us looking strong come the start of the season.

That’s because you’re not updated to the latest ratings. Check out sofifa.com.

Nuskyblue

Gotta think they'll get a bump for the 24 edition?

MikeyMoo

The thread needs a serious update! Ayari looks brilliant but has a low rating of 61 given that he's only 18, but here's hoping he hits 78 by the end of the season!

BlueSkiesForever

Anyone else concerned about the lack of depth in the squad when you look at that list?
I know we’re going for a youthful squad (hopefully full of potential) but I can’t help but think we’re very low on good players that can come off the bench and turn the game around if it’s going tits up. I think King/Robins have done a great job of starting afresh but we’re only a week away from deadline day and still yet to sign a classy Hamer replacement. Imagine if we get injuries to crucial players like Thomas, MVE or Wright, there’s very little wiggle room in the squad atm.
Robins is a proper quality manager and the King takeover has been great for the club, and I want it to carry on with this positive trajectory, but I think we should be aiming to get some solid mid-70’s+ rated players in and then also taking a chance on quite a few signings from Asia and unusual European teams to keep the money going for the future, snag them for cheap, train them up and then Brighton the hell out of the profit!

(Great list btw Rich, handy to have fifa ratings there too).

Last edited:

Boicey

I'd be interested in the estimated transfer fees of ins and outs.
At the minute I think Doug is bagging some serious cash for his mystery investors.
And yes I know there's all sorts of other costs around wages, the stadium, the Ryton window repair. but I'd imagine with the ticket price hike he's better off than last year operationally.
I'm not necessarily blaming him 're investment, after all this is a golden opportunity year for him. Future years will be much tougher for him to make any money I suspect...

Users who are viewing this thread