Match Thread Confirmed Ins and Outs 2023/2024 Summer (1 Viewer)

Garlana86

Just checking in...keep seeing other teams signing the odd player here and there, kinda hoped to see more activity after the wembley defeat and the big release list. I wonder if there are any players looking to commit to us that are waiting on the wings for Vik/Hamer to go, either way I'm hoping some activity happens soon, post season is boring!

Just checking in...keep seeing other teams signing the odd player here and there, kinda hoped to see more activity after the wembley defeat and the big release list. I wonder if there are any players looking to commit to us that are waiting on the wings for Vik/Hamer to go, either way I'm hoping some activity happens soon, post season is boring!
I feel we’re waiting on money from a big sale. Worth remembering the window isn’t actually open yet. It’s the start of July when things will start moving. Why are seats being released 3rd July? Is it so we can announce our signings in the days before?

Balli001

I feel we’re waiting on money from a big sale. Worth remembering the window isn’t actually open yet. It’s the start of July when things will start moving. Why are seats being released 3rd July? Is it so we can announce our signings in the days before?
Or it is the first monday after payday

shmmeee

The window is open. It opened on the 14th.

Ccfcisparks

The window is open. It opened on the 14th.

Whens the next signing gonna happen. I'll go for July 13th.

Gibbo

I am not one to panic on this. 'Getting the business done early' is just a meaningless cliche. We have had plenty of last minute purchases do well from the off. These are professional footballers who know the ropes. BUT

It does seem awfully quiet. Not a sound. Now it might all be pending the sale of Big Vik, but even so some kind of holding statements would help particularly when allied to the season ticket rise.

It is beginning to seem a bit smelly.

Updated to include Brad Collins. Would it be fair to assume one of our 4 keepers is surplus to requirements? I wouldn't have thought we have three fighting for first choice as well as a younger backup?

San Francisco

Updated to include Brad Collins. Would it be fair to assume one of our 4 keepers is surplus to requirements? I wouldn't have thought we have three fighting for first choice as well as a younger backup?

Robins confirmed Moore is free to leave and find a new club.

Users who are viewing this thread