Premiership released players list (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

there's a lot of big names in there

Premier League

AFC Bournemouth – Ryan Fraser, Jermain Defoe(Rangers), Tyrell Hamilton, Jordon Ibe, Charlie Seaman, Harvey Bertrand, Jake Cope, Thomas Dinsmore, Luke Gray, Thomas Hanfrey, Jordan Murray, James Oliver, Luke Pardoe, Jack Torniainen

Arsenal – Nathan Tormey, Tobi Omole, Matthew Dennis

Aston Villa – Isaiah Bazeley, Jack Birch, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Borja Baston, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Anton Hooper, Ross McCormack, Callum O’Hare, Colin Odutayo, Dimitri Sea, Jamie Searle

Brighton & Hove Albion – Luca Cocoracchio, Archie Davies, Jordan Davies, Lewis Freestone, Hugo Keto, Kacper Lopata, Bojan Radulovic

Burnley – Aaron Lennon, Joe Hart, Jeff Hendrick, Adam Legzdins, Tunde Bayode, Christian N’Guessan, Henri Ogunby, Joel Senior, Udoka Chima, Jayden Major, Kai Calderbank-Park, Will Harris, George McMahon, Scott Wilson, Oliver Younger

Chelsea – Josh Grant, Richard Nartey, Marcel Lavinier, Jordan Aina, Jake Askew, James Clark

Crystal Palace – Dion-Curtis Henry, Kian Flanagan, Jason Lokilo, Jacob Mensah, Joe Tupper

Everton – Maarten Stekelenburg(Ajax), Oumar Niasse, Cuco Martina, Luke Garbutt, Morgan Feeney, Alex Denny, Matty Foulds, Manasse Mampala, Korede Adedoyin, Kieran Phillips

Leicester City – Calvin Bassey(Rangers), Andy King, Faiq Bolkiah, Rhys Davies, Ed Elewa-Ikpakwu, Viktor Johansson, Justen Kranthove, Ryan Loft, Conor Tee, George Thomas, Dennis Gyamfi

Liverpool – Pedro Chirivella(Nantes), Nathaniel Clyne, Dan Atherton, Isaac Christie-Davies, Shamal George, Kai McKenzie-Lyle, Jack Walls, Alex Turner, Abel Rodrigues

Manchester City – David Silva, Ernest Agyiri, Tom Scott, Claudio Bravo

Manchester Utd – Dion McGhee, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Demetri Mitchell, Kieran O’Hara, Aidan Barlow, George Tanner, Alex Fojticek, Ethan Hamilton, Largie Ramzani, Angel Gomes

Newcastle Utd – Rob Elliot, Jack Colback, Jamie Sterry, Luke Charman, Victor Fernandez, Liam Gibson, Nathan Harker

Norwich City – Mason Bloomfield, Nick Hayes, Diallang Jaiyesimi, William Johnson, Savvas Mourgos, Timi Odusina, Alfred Payne, Tom Scully

Sheffied Utd – Tashae Andall-Gibbons, Mark Duffy, Keenan Ferguson, Oliver Greaves, Callum Gribbin, Ben Heneghan, Ricky Holmes, Samuel Ompreon, Harry Sheppeard, Nathan Thomas, Reece York, Jake Young

Southampton – Cedric Soares(Arsenal), Marcus Barnes, Alex Cull, Harlem Hale, Simon Kozak, Christian Norton, Aaron O’Driscoll, Jack Rose, Maya Yoshida

Tottenham Hotspur – Tariq Hinds

Watford – Jamal Balogun, Jayden Bennetts, Michael Folivi, Lewis Gordon, Cameron Green, Kaylen Hinds, Alex Jakubiak, Emmanuel Adebiyi, James Hoskins, Ryan MacLean, James Matthews, Harry Hudson, Imaad Sankoh, Harvey White

West Ham Utd – Carlos Sanchez, Pablo Zabaleta, Jeremy Ngakia, Anouar El Mhassani, Recce Hannam, Louie Watson

Wolverhampton Wanderers – Jordan Graham, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Connor Johnson, Ming-yang Yang, Jed Abbey, Todd Parker, Callum Thompson

Bugsy

I would take that lad from villa, O hare is it, looks a class act..PUSB

Edit: Yoshida from Southampton be decent

Last edited:

Frank Sidebottom

You're right,
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
Kai Calderbank-Park
Diallang Jaiyesimi
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson
Maarten Stekelenburg

Biggest names I've seen since Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

rob9872

Looks as if we'll lose Julian Gray, probably only David Silva on that list who could replace him

hill83

“BIG” NAMES

giphy.gif

Magwitch

When you look at the length of that list added to the lists issued from the championship and divisions 1 and 2 shows me there are going to be a lot of out of work footballers soon, it’s always a tough business for players but this year will be much tougher.

Skybluefaz

Saw some Newcastle fan on Twitter asking paddy power for odds on Rob Elliot or Jamie Sterry signing for us. Seems a weird thing to ask unless you'd heard something. Or maybe just loves a Wager.

hamil99

Facebook User
I'd take the two Hamilton lads from Bournemouth and Man utd respectively. Not because it's my last name and I'll have it on my top next year.

lord_garrincha

I just can't Ryan Fraser fitting in our wing back system.

For that reason alone, we should just remove ourselves from the race to sign him and aim for more realistic targets like D. Silva & A. Gomes.

Deity

Saw some Newcastle fan on Twitter asking paddy power for odds on Rob Elliot or Jamie Sterry signing for us. Seems a weird thing to ask unless you'd heard something. Or maybe just loves a Wager.
Sterry is followed by Coventry City and tweeted his congratulations when we were promoted

better days

Everton and West Ham waste a shit load of cash don't they.
Certainly do
Ironically among all the expensive foreign flops and has beens Jeremy Ngakia is walking away from West Ham after rejecting several offers for a new contract
He looks a prospect and if he goes abroad West Ham won't get a cent

Evo1883

Please not sterry

hamil99

Facebook User
Jamie Sterry was last seen not getting games for Crewe, he's not coming here.

Makes you wonder if he stayed here and didn't go back to Newcastle, carried on playing and developing in a team, if his career would of panned out differently? I guess that's the case for so many young players though.

larry_david

Jordan ibe 15 Mill well spent. Add on 8 Mill for Brad Smith who's now on loan at some shit championship and 18 Mill for solanke. That's 41 mill Bournemouth have given Liverpool for 3 players who are utter dogshit.

Terry_dactyl

Jordan ibe 15 Mill well spent. Add on 8 Mill for Brad Smith who's now on loan at some shit championship and 18 Mill for solanke. That's 41 mill Bournemouth have given Liverpool for 3 players who are utter dogshit.
Who the fuck is Brad Smith?!
I won’t be sorry if Bournemouth come down. Burnley seem to be the blueprint for teams like us to follow.
I remember Charlton under Curbishley. Seemed to Yo-Yo for a few years, retain the bulk of their squad and establish themselves.

larry_david

Who the fuck is Brad Smith?!
I won’t be sorry if Bournemouth come down. Burnley seem to be the blueprint for teams like us to follow.
I remember Charlton under Curbishley. Seemed to Yo-Yo for a few years, retain the bulk of their squad and establish themselves.
Exactly. Who is he. Looked iit up 4.5 mill not 8 but point stands. Shambolic transfer policy.

fatso

Loves loosing money more like!

CanadianCCFC

Despite everything that’s happened to us, some of these clubs could learn a few things about the transfer market from the mighty sky blues

oscillatewildly

When you look at the length of that list added to the lists issued from the championship and divisions 1 and 2 shows me there are going to be a lot of out of work footballers soon, it’s always a tough business for players but this year will be much tougher.
It's a buyers market, that's for sure.

oscillatewildly

It was Slade who got him on loan wasn't it? Or was it?
I was at Morecambe (FA Cup 1st Rd) Sure it was 1st Rd. Played on a Sunday It would surely have been November (2016)
Sterry got the equaliser. Mowbray may have brought him in but Mark Venus was caretaker around this time.

fernandopartridge

I was at Morecambe (FA Cup 1st Rd) Sure it was 1st Rd. Played on a Sunday It would surely have been November (2016)
Sterry got the equaliser. Mowbray may have brought him in but Mark Venus was caretaker around this time.
I was there, it was freezing and yeah Venus was in charge. I also went the following year in early December and it was even colder!

Users who are viewing this thread