Match Thread Cardiff (7 Viewers)

Evo1883

Hoping max takes any chances that he has today.. Nice to see walker on the bench.. I'm concerned today, think we will do well to get a point

Grendel

What changes would you make (other than Max)?

Id play Mcfazdean as I think he works well in a back 3 and I’d play the Swedish guy ahead of biamou. If walker can’t start you’d take a chance on the Rochdale guy even with 2 upfront if he has pace

lose this have and storm clouds are gathering

Ccfcisparks

Id play Mcfazdean as I think he works well in a back 3 and I’d play the Swedish guy ahead of biamou. If walker can’t start you’d take a chance on the Rochdale guy even with 2 upfront if he has pace

Are you suggesting Tavares comes off the bench or starts?

Johhny Blue

I agree re McFadz.
Storm clouds are permanent on this forum

Evo1883

Ostigard and fadz should always start if fit for me... Rose or hyam fighting for 1 place... I guess fadz not fully match fit

Grendel

Are you suggesting Tavares comes off the bench or starts?

Well we’ve signed him and tbh I know zero about him. If he has pace I’d gamble him for 45 - 60 and walker the remainder - we really can’t go behind with this formation - this is the biggest game so far I think.

Bristol sky blue

Aerial threat will be hard for us to deal with, but good news for us is that they still don't have their 1st choice keeper and Ojo is out too. Could be worse.

Ccfcisparks

Well we’ve signed him and tbh I know zero about him. If he has pace I’d gamble him for 45 - 60 and walker the remainder - we really can’t go behind with this formation - this is the biggest game so far I think.
I wouldn’t say it was wise to start someone who’s started a couple of professional games in their career, but see why you’re saying it with our attacking troubles

Johhny Blue

But you forgot about Max

Brighton Sky Blue

Aerial threat will be hard for us to deal with, but good news for us is that they still don't have their 1st choice keeper and Ojo is out too. Could be worse.

Basically every opponent has much more at their disposal, that doesn't mean we should approach every game as a rabbit in the headlights. Take the chances and avoid the stupid mistakes and we can get a result, do the opposite we lose. That's what each match boils down to

AOM

Would have possibly brought McFadzean back into the back 3 today as he usually performs against the bigger physical teams.
Not sure who I'd have dropped though...

procdoc

This is why you’re not a manager

Grendel

This is why you’re not a manager

though it makes sense to sign a loan player as a striker and leave in a player who has a dire scoring record

In the end this is a big game and I agree this is now time for the manager to show his decision making is going to deliver results

procdoc

though it makes sense to sign a loan player as a striker and leave in a player who has a dire scoring record

In the end this is a big game and I agree this is now time for the manager to show his decision making is going to deliver results
I’d start Gyokores over Max. I wouldn’t risk starting a completely raw young striker against a rival team in what is potentially a relegation 6 pointer, madness

Evo1883

I’d start Gyokores over Max. I wouldn’t risk starting a completely raw young striker against a rival team in what is potentially a relegation 6 pointer, madness
Cardiff are 3 points off 7th? It's no 6 pointer

Great_Expectations

Classic. Get those Robins out seeds planted pre game.

Users who are viewing this thread