Match Thread Cardiff (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Not really an unexpected result but what worries me is the manner of the defeat. You don't have to be a good team to fight from first to last. It is no good playing well for the last 20 minutes when the game is lost. Simply not good enough from all involved including on the touchline.

Need to change that basic requirement around. The next batch of games could leave us in serious trouble if not.

We still make too many mistakes and bad decisions. This division is unforgiving on such things

shmmeee

No I didn’t say that either and I’m pretty certain Wycombe didn’t - he certainly had greater transfer flexibility than Mowbray - I’m not really sure what budget means in the context people refer to - I’d assume people think Sunderland had a big budget but to me it was a big liability of fixed cost and very little wriggle room

Well by definition if we didn’t have the highest budget he outperformed his budget didn’t he?

Grendel

Well by definition if we didn’t have the highest budget he outperformed his budget didn’t he?

Well I’d say someone with a budget like Ipswich had a far greater problem - as I think you are referring to wage bill

johnwillomagic

Ah yep my mistake would play DaCosta left back for Norwich and Osti at Right back with Fadz & Rose centre in a back 4.
Wilson in for Marosi in goal......would hope James, Hamer & Sheaf can negate their three just behind Pukki - it is our strongest area but those three for Norwich are quality..

Users who are viewing this thread