Match Thread Cardiff (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Maroši
Rose Østigård Hyam
Dacosta Hamer James McCallum
O’Hare Györkeres
Walker

S: Wilson, Pask, McFadz, Reid (if fit otherwise Shipley), Allen, Bapaga, Jobello, Biamou, Sheaf (if fit otherwise Eccles).

Brighton Sky Blue

Maroši
Rose Østigård Hyam
Dacosta Hamer James McCallum
O’Hare Györkeres
Walker

S: Wilson, Pask, McFadz, Reid (if fit otherwise Shipley), Allen, Bapaga, Jobello, Biamou, Sheaf (if fit otherwise Eccles).

Do we know Walker will be available?

Sky Blue Pete

Same team I would imagine with maybe gyokeres for biamou but I doubt it

Watford I think had only let 6 or 7 goals in away from home all season I would imagine Cardiff may have let more in at home.

If we can consistently play as we have the last 3 halves the goals and points will come

Gibbo

Incidentally, we need to cut Robins some slack for the fact that he is missing both his top strikers, his club captain and vice captain and a star player in Dabo. And his number 1 goalkeeper is only just back. Could he have done more in January? Not easily without offloading at the same time as we are loaned out. Having two left backs amongst your loans was clearly a bit unbalanced. We swapped Giles for Victor in effect. We are playing with one arm behind our back.

Anyway 0-0 Ostigaard to stop all comers.

Skyblueweeman

Same team I would imagine with maybe gyokeres for biamou but I doubt it

Watford I think had only let 6 or 7 goals in away from home all season I would imagine Cardiff may have let more in at home.

If we can consistently play as we have the last 3 halves the goals and points will come

Watford have conceded 10 away in the league so far but only scored 7.

cov donkey kick

Same team as Watford as Robins generally sticks with side he trusts would like walker on the bench rest of the month to get him back slowly. Think we will do well to get a piont at Cardiff as they are picking up form wise.

Otis

Incidentally, we need to cut Robins some slack for the fact that he is missing both his top strikers, his club captain and vice captain and a star player in Dabo. And his number 1 goalkeeper is only just back. Could he have done more in January? Not easily without offloading at the same time as we are loaned out. Having two left backs amongst your loans was clearly a bit unbalanced. We swapped Giles for Victor in effect. We are playing with one arm behind our back.

Anyway 0-0 Ostigaard to stop all comers.
Stop talking sense. It doesn't suit the forum.
🙄

Terry_dactyl

This is the big one in casa Dactyl. Mcarthy seems to have steadied the ship at cardiff, without massively improving performances. I’m worried that we’re playing them at exactly the wrong time and that their players are more confident, given their recent results, and will be better accustomed to what he wants them to do.

Having said that, as long we score lots of goals and don’t concede any, I think we’ll be ok.

SleepyGinger

I’d go for sale team as Saturday but maybe give Gyokores a start over biamou, think max would be more effective off the bench than the other way round.

Reactions: AOM

lordy_87

Not too arsed about the starting line up but if we're losing/drawing with 20 mins to go I want to see robins be brave and throw Bapaga and another striker on. His subs always seem to be very conservative and like for like. I don't want to see shipley coming on at 70mins to do absolutely nothing. Try and win the game as he should have done against blues when they were there for the taking.

SleepyGinger

Not too arsed about the starting line up but if we're losing/drawing with 20 mins to go I want to see robins be brave and throw Bapaga and another striker on. His subs always seem to be very conservative and like for like. I don't want to see shipley coming on at 70mins to do absolutely nothing. Try and win the game as he should have done against blues when they were there for the taking.
No point making subs for the sake of it, we haven’t got the quality on the bench.

clint van damme

If Walker fit (which i doubt)
Marosi
DaCosta rose osti hyam mccallum
James Hamer
O’Hare
Gyo Walker

If not
Marosi
DaCosta rose osti hyam mccallum
James Hamer
O’Hare Allen
Gyo

Walker back by the look of, I'd imagine he'll be on the bench though.

Brighton Sky Blue

Paxman II

With James really getting into the swing of things, hamer as explosive and effective as ever, Rose back, I think we have enough to be very competitive. The issue is goals, but that will come - even for Biamou. Walker will threaten from the bench and I think we will just about do enough to win this one. Ostgarrd simply has to score from a header at some point!

johnwillomagic

I think MR will be reasonably happy with the performance so think we will be unchanged but have better bench options with players returning from injury/covid.......I think the team will probably be as follows.

Marosi

Osti Rose Hyam

DaCosta James Hamer McCallum

O'Hare Allen

Biamou

Subs: Wilson, Pask, Fadz, Shipley, Eccles, Jobello, Baka, Gyo, Walker

SleepyGinger

I don't mean for the sake of it. You seriously think bringing shipley on with 10mins to go is going to impact the game? At least Bapaga has some pace and is willing to run at players.
Shipley done more in our own box than theirs on Saturday, if you’re bringing Bapaga on and go for it and we concede there would of been meltdown on here.

Users who are viewing this thread