Match Thread Cardiff (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

He's been subtly suggesting that for ages. Thinks every game we win has been lucky & in fact Robins fluked both promotions.
Last season we got handed it with games to play the league 2 season we should of pissed that league

cc84cov

If in the last ten mins against Watford we ‘went for it’ and then lost, everyone would now be saying Robins should have settled for a point. The bloke can do nothing right in some people’s eyes
Watford I understand the draw etc I don’t understand the changes he made tho again way too late,Brum game he failed to act & in the 2nd half we could of easily lost

cc84cov

But we didn’t lose
That draw looks awful now tbh after losing to Forest at half time against Brum the game was there to be won...we went backwards and dropped deep only one team wanted to win that and it wasn’t us

procdoc

That draw looks awful now tbh after losing to Forest at half time against Brum the game was there to be won...we went backwards and dropped deep only one team wanted to win that and it wasn’t us
We didn’t know at the time that we were going to lose to Forest

cc84cov

We didn’t know at the time that we were going to lose to Forest
Big games this week the pressure will start to Mount soon enough it’s important we go to Cardiff and pick up points as others around us will midweek

procdoc

Their playing each other

Rotherham Cardiff
Wednesday Wycombe
To be honest I haven’t looked at the fixtures this week so thank you for pointing that out. Could do with Wycombe beating Wednesday and a Rotherham and Cardiff draw. Won’t happen but we can all live in hope

cc84cov

To be honest I haven’t looked at the fixtures this week so thank you for pointing that out. Could do with Wycombe beating Wednesday and a Rotherham and Cardiff draw. Won’t happen but we can all live in hope
Wednesday are home to Wycombe
Rotherham home to Cardiff

Knowing our luck Rotherham and Wednesday wjll both win

TomRad85

My mate who's in the force messaged me to say keep an eye on the news, you may not have many players available this weekend. Wouldn't give me any more details other than the number of players that have done whatever is 7.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

My mate who's in the force messaged me to say keep an eye on the news, you may not have many players available this weekend. Wouldn't give me any more details other than the number of players that have done whatever is 7.

What's that? Our players? Pretty laughable if they can get done for breaching covid rules by spending time together (but are allowed to sit side by side in a changing room in the course of their profession)

TomRad85

What's that? Our players? Pretty laughable if they can get done for breaching covid rules by spending time together (but are allowed to sit side by side in a changing room in the course of their profession)
Yep, our players. He did also say things get blown out of proportion during lockdown so hopefully its something where everyone gets a little fine and we hear no more about it. Not a wind up though.

Johhny Blue

I thought this thread was quiet with no posts today. Then I checked the game thread on Cardiff’s site. They have 3 posts

Frostie

Rotherham fans think they were much better than Cardiff and should have beat them

I wouldn't say much better. Definitely tried to play the more football but wasn't exactly easy on the eye. Should probably have had a penalty tbf. Cardiff actually had the better chances.

cc84cov

I wouldn't say much better. Definitely tried to play the more football but wasn't exactly easy on the eye. Should probably have had a penalty tbf. Cardiff actually had the better chances.
I think pace in behind will hurt them mate what you thinking ?

Frostie

I think pace in behind will hurt them mate what you thinking ?

We don't really have a great deal of pace up top though but chucking endless crosses into the box definitely isn't the most effective idea.

I think we'll play quite an attractive style lots of movement in the midfield areas & moving the ball out to the wing-backs to stretch them. Think it could be one that O'Hare thrives in.

Johhny Blue

We don't really have a great deal of pace up top though but chucking endless crosses into the box definitely isn't the most effective idea.

I think we'll play quite an attractive style lots of movement in the midfield areas & moving the ball out to the wing-backs to stretch them. Think it could be one that O'Hare thrives in.
Bapaga could be useful late on for the same reason

Users who are viewing this thread