Burton Albion (Home) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

The best team won today. We've been treading water for a while now. Not worried about losing the unbeaten record, would rather win 3 and lose 2 than draw 5.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Murphy was awful today. I really want to see him dropped for a game. Fleck seemed to play well first half but terrible in the second. Has this team got enough bottle should we end up on the playoffs? I'm not convinced at the moment.

shmmeee

Murphy was awful today. I really want to see him dropped for a game. Fleck seemed to play well first half but terrible in the second. Has this team got enough bottle should we end up on the playoffs? I'm not convinced at the moment.

No. It hasn't. The likes of RCC, Phillips, Bigi, Madder's, Arma and Murphy don't have teamed right mentality.

stupot07

TM will now definitely go after a new CB and CF.

14 shots 7 on target 55% possession. 2-0 defeat.

Our possession and shot stats are always like this

Virtually all our shots today were from outside the box, and Burton allowed us to have possession. We could have played for another hour and not scored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gazolba

Wigan are below us and there's still plenty of people saying they will get automatic promotion.
They won 3-1 today, we lost 0-2. They are on an upsurge, we are in freefall.

Grendel

Maybe they are actually a decent side?

They were organised and had a game plan.

Although I constantly get slated for saying it securing the likes of Cole and Bigiamara will cost us.

Whatever Coles attributes are he is clearly not fit enough. He blows after a few minutes, can't last 90 minutes and seemingly can't even make an appearance in two games running until late in the game.

Bigiamara is just a waste of time unless we are winning and he can trundle around the back four.

Sick Boy

They were organised and had a game plan.

Although I constantly get slated for saying it securing the likes of Cole and Bigiamara will cost us.

Whatever Coles attributes are he is clearly not fit enough. He blows after a few minutes, can't last 90 minutes and seemingly can't even make an appearance in two games running until late in the game.

Bigiamara is just a waste of time unless we are winning and he can trundle around the back four.

...hopefully we can pick up Bigirimana on a free and use the 35million to fund a promotion challenge?

stupot07

Form last 6:

2e7ac8853fd38cbcbdf81aa556fc2c9f.jpg

Form last 10:

55825ee272ca5171b5d329d800a7870f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Is he still on loan atm?

If so, was it a month it was extended?

For the season - no recall - so we can't send him back.

Gazolba

We all pretty much knew what Burton would do today and that is exactly what they did. Nullified our attack and snuck their goals due to our glaring defensive weakness. All so predictable. We don't have the players but I'm not sure TM used the ones we do have effectively.

ccfc92

Cheers G and Stu.

With the Armstrong news, I forgot the details about Bigi's loan.

Odd that NUFC insisted he stayed here :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread