Burton Albion (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Blow your bloody whistle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Get in!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Great win well played

lifeskyblue

Today we are showing that even with international duty, injury and illness we can match and more the best teams in this league. Credit to TM and all the players for standing up and being counted. Martin and tudgay have proved their worth to the squad and Murphy could be a real gem even if frustrating at times. I didn't think we would win today but so pleased I was wrong. The morale in the camp must be high after today....I know I'm on cloud 9. PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Get on! Good performance is not special. Huge huge result! Murphy motm for me or Vincelot. Reda honourable mention. Keeper needs changing but this cov team will challenge all season long!

chiefdave

Fantastic result. I know its a cliche but these are games we wouldn't have won last year. Going behind and being under pressure we would have folded.

Still early in the season of course but are we starting to turn a corner?

Terry Gibson's perm

Impressed with Murphy today and he seemed to want to pass a lot more, still not sure on Burge

D

Deleted member 2477

Awsome result but shows burge is dodgy and needs replacing

Otis

Murphy MOTM for me.

Thought Fleck played well, apart from a bit of slack marking, Tudgay held the ball up well and Lameiras was a lot more productive in the second half.

Burge was a big worry today.

D

Deleted member 2477

The defence must shit themselves everytime he comes out for a cross

Otis

Whether you like Burge or not, if he isn't going to catch the ball then he should at least try and punch or palm the bleedin thing away.

Users who are viewing this thread