Burton Albion (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Burton Albion (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Burton Albion (Away) </h2>
184144-3164.png

Pirelli Stadium
2.30PM Kick Off
</div>

Monners

Fancy us for a draw as Moobs will set us up not to lose (cautious approach if you know what I mean) with Armstrong missing

Otis

0-2. Too many players missing, squad too thin to cope. Even though Armstrong has been quieter these past 2 matches, both him and Maddison out of the game is going to be a big miss

Going to just our luck that a player is going to get injured and a kid have to come on. Very few options now to change our front line if the game plan isn't working.

Really can't see anything other than defeat.

(and this is coming from a normally very optimistic poster)

skyblue1991

Will take a draw.

Hopefully with nearly 2k away fans (in a 6k ground) it can spur us on to win but I think we will struggle.

Bugsy

Burge
Phillips. Ricketts. Reds. Stokes
Vinny
Fleck
O'Brien Murphy
Lamierias
Tudgay

I know were short on players, but think we could still do damage, I will go wiv a 2-1 win but hoping for any result here.....
singing don't worry about a thing coz every little thing is gonna be alright..PUSB

FRY-CCFC

1-0 win with Jim getting the goal.

Burge

Phillips Ricketts Johnson Stokes

Vincelot Fleck

JOB Lameiras Murphy

Tudgay

Would take a draw but I'm feeling positive about the game.

Otis

1-0 win with Jim getting the goal.

Burge

Vincelot Fleck

JOB Lameiras Murphy

Tudgay

Would take a draw but I'm feeling positive about the game.

Plan A needs to work and we need for none out of Vincelot, Ricketts, Philips, Lameiras, Murhpy and Tudgay to get injured during the game.

Johnnythespider

Hoping for a win, would take the draw but expecting a losss for the first time this season. 3 games without a win, can't afford for that to happen too many times and stay in the top 6 !!

skybluetony176

3-1 to us. Tudgay with 2 and Lateef comes on with 10minutes to go scoring an absolute blinder. You heard it here first.

tom88

Keep it tight at the back then you only need 1 goal to win a game, we have goals all round the squad at the moment (with the players available)

Ricketts
Johnson
JOB
Fleck
Tudgay
Ruben
Murphy

Phillips can chip in with a goal so can Stokes!

Yes its a tough fixture but I can see us sneaking it

We start the game with a point just make sure you don't lose it

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I think we'll be one of the bigger teams that Burton have competitively played and with around 1800 City fans there on Sunday.

I would like to think that if we made a lot of noise from the KO, that maybe we could rattle them a bit. Like us they've had a good start but we should be beating these types of teams (They've just come up from the 4th Division). No disrespect intended to Burton.

wingy

They're usefully, unbeaten In something like 17 games.
However 1-1 or we may just Nick It.

Glenn Storer

Just bought 3 tickets for this, Sunday Sky game, I think I've caught the bug badly. :|. Should be a nice little day out though, anyone been there before?

(On a side note, taking a West Brom fan to the game who's now been to more Cov games this season than he has Albion, let the conversion begin!)

georgehudson

appointed referee is Peter Bankes, here's hoping that CCFC get fair treatment, as opposed to the drivel that have officiated us so far this season

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think we will win and sorry for saying this but its a must win for me i think as it keep us near the top and give the lads confidence aswell, its too early in the season to be dropping points when close to the top as we all know well struggle to pull it back if we start losing.

pusbccfc

Burge
Phillips-Ricketts-Reda-Stokes
Vincelot-Fleck
Lamerias
O'Brien-Tudgay-Murphy

4-2-1-3 / 4-3-3.

Gint11

Head says defeat, heart says sneak a 0-1.

Burge
JOB Vincelot Fleck
Murphy Lameries
Tudgay

1 up top away from hom against a good hungry outfit. Tight game.

Sbarcher

TV double with both Oxford and City away wins....... must be daft, but adds a bit of interest.

runner

It's a draw at best ... I agree with most other posters, slim team, missing too many of the key players, Burton have a better record this season than us now ... can't see a draw if honest, 2 v 1 or 3 v 1 loss sadly.

Evo1883

Well personally Burton have had a somewhat easier start than us , and even with armstrong out and maddison we still have a relatively strong lineup .
they seem to win by the odd goal , and whilst its a tough game , i see no reason why we cannot go there and take 3 points .
burton 1-2 Coventry

Otis

Head says defeat, heart says sneak a 0-1.

Burge
JOB Vincelot Fleck
Murphy Lameries
Tudgay

1 up top away from hom against a good hungry outfit. Tight game.

Not being funny, but all these people predicting the line-up for Sunday, what other line up could we possibly have? :thinking about:

This has to be the lineup. Can't really change it even if we wanted to, can we? :D

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not being funny, but all these people predicting the line-up for Sunday, what other line up could we possibly have? :thinking about:

This has to be the lineup. Can't really change it even if we wanted to, can we? :D
Well with our shaky defence it wouldn't be a massive surprise to see Reda, Stokes or Burge replaced with Cook, Martin or Haynes

Otis

Well with our shaky defence it wouldn't be a massive surprise to see Reda, Stokes or Burge replaced with Cook, Martin or Haynes

Can't see Cook getting a look in until the JPT and Martin for either Reda or Ricketts would be a retrograde step. Only feasible change I could see would be Haynes for Stokes, but this being down to Stokes carrying an injury.

Johhny Blue

Last time we played Burton our winner was scored by.....................................J. Murphy.

I predict history will repeat. 1-0

Bugsy

Last time we played Burton our winner was scored by.....................................J. Murphy.

I predict history will repeat. 1-0

Great prediction.....PUSB

SkyBlueMatt

Either way I think it will be a good game. Looking forward to the 2000 strong in a 7000 capacity stadium!

Loss - Disappointing but half expecting it.
Draw - Good result, very happy with that.
Win - Cloud 9 again.

Users who are viewing this thread