Burton Albion (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

kg82

Well, it is. Oggy is the coach, the person who's there to improve the goalkeepers.

That's kind of like me blaming my mum for me being short! If you're an ok keeper, you're an ok keeper. A coach isn't going to make you in to schmeichel!

torchomatic

I understand that but he improves you, doesn't he? If not, then coaches wouldn't be employed by teams. Similarly a manager isn't playing on the pitch for 90 minutes but will still get the bullet if HIS players fail.

That's kind of like me blaming my mum for me being short! If you're an ok keeper, you're an ok keeper. A coach isn't going to make you in to schmeichel!

Grendel

I understand that but he improves you, doesn't he? If not, then coaches wouldn't be employed by teams. Similarly a manager isn't playing on the pitch for 90 minutes but will still get the bullet if HIS players fail.

So he gets credit for Westwood and Murphy then?

Astute

A manager normally chooses the players, squad and team. But the problem for Oggy is you can't polish a turd. He can help bring them on. But if he could make any ordinary GK into a good one he would be at a bigger club.

ccfc92

Yeah, they had some of that before the game; since November, no team has earned more total points in all four divisions than Burton, with only Man City beating them on the points per game stat too.

It was other things about their great home record and defence too which shit me up.

It's ironic isn't it, we can go to places that the home team have 10 home wins in a row for example and win.

We play a team who haven't won in 10 games, we lose.

It's a funny old game :)

SlowerThanPlatt

Can anyone upload the full game? You'd be able to upload it to YouTube wouldn't you as long as you set the video on private and post the link here?

letsallsingtogether

Yes he did. They were also coached by others at different clubs. Oggy has really had sole responsibility for Burge's development and he doesn't seem to be improving for me.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You get what you pay for sorry but Burge is as good as he is going to get, You an't make a good player out of a bd one.

SlowerThanPlatt

Blimey these Burton fans are incredible. They are trying to say SkyBlueElephant (on here?) has photoshopped the images for the goal to not look offside.

lifeskyblue

Haha a conspiracy by the elephant, Sky TV, linesman and ref. methinks they haven't got enough to think about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Haha a conspiracy by the elephant, Sky TV, linesman and ref. methinks they haven't got enough to think about

Exactly, they just need to see the clip on sky where they actually slowed it right down.

lifeskyblue

It was a good/correct decision and that should be the end of it. Even if it had been the wrong decision you just have to get on with it. Bleating over it for days afterwards won't be helping anyone at burton. I wonder how they will react the next time they get a decision go their way. I bet they won't be on message boards apologising to opposition fans or accusing people of doctoring the evidence. Plenty of decisions over a season go in your favour and plenty go against.

Bugsy

Johhny Blue

Actually most teams in the tip six have played the same amount of teams currently in the top half of the table. Walsall and Burton being the exception. Walsall have played two and Burton have played one. Of which the top three have played two teams each in the top six with the forth to sixth place having only played one of the other top six teams.

Doesn't really mean anything I guess at this stage. There's a long season ahead.

(edit) I only had a quick look so I may well have missed a game. Ot two.

Thanks. Now it's Crystal Clear

SkyBlue_Bear83

skyblueelelphant is me, its peacockbrewster who appears to be the retard on the Burton forum. All forums have their local village idiots I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread