Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (2 Viewers)

curly_tom

I think it's ok for people to declare that we're shit when they feel disappointed. It isn't real, it's just a way of releasing frustration isn't it? People always come on and ridicule people who are negative if things go well. It's all about the emotions. What a team and what a win!!!!!

Skyblueweeman

I was referring to those going on at people for their comments during the game.
I like Godden but I still don’t think many other teams in the Championship would be after him, possibly other than the newly promoted sides.

Hes knocking them in for a top 4 Championship side. On that form, there's likely 10-15 other teams in the championship who could want him depending on circumstance.

I think you're wrong but on that but its a forum 😉

stupot07

Ball through by Kelly was superb and the finish by Godden a peach.
The build up before that was good, Sheaf won the ball played it to Kane, made a run wide to give an option, kane knocks it up to him, sheaf the spots Kelly and passes it infront of him allow him to more forward. Then a lovely ball from Kelly to spot Goddens run, and then the finish

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

if we bring Kelly on to sit back we will lose

giphy.gif

covcity4life

I think it's ok for people to declare that we're shit when they feel disappointed. It isn't real, it's just a way of releasing frustration isn't it? People always come on and ridicule people who are negative if things go well. It's all about the emotions. What a team and what a win!!!!!
Don't agree. Yes emotion is amazing but we ain't 12 year old kids either. Need to be able to be balanced

fernandopartridge

The build up before that was good, Sheaf won the ball played it to Kane, made a run wide to give an option, kane knocks it up to him, sheaf the spots Kelly and passes it infront of him allow him to more forward. Then a lovely ball from Kelly to spot Goddens run, and then the finish

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
That was a classic Godden goal, that run and slipped ball m

SkyBlue_Bear83

I’m sorry G but according to you Hyam, Hamer, Dabo, Kelly, Godden and Robins aren’t good enough so why should we expect promotion?
Because he's setting himself up for his robins out thread if/when we slide towards mid table.
As brilliant as we've been in these 17 games only the most optimistic city fans will be thinking we can keep this up for the whole season.

Esoterica

And today's match thread is a classic example of why I've avoided it in real time this season. Empty vessels....

wingy

I might be contradicting what I've put earlier on but is there a n issue of being a bit tame and not fired up from the first whistle?
I mean once we hit adversity there was no issue regards intent.
Is the motivational message a tad too meh.
For the future does JCS have to wait to take that shirt back?

Tommo1993

Sheaf MOTM, Kelly with the assist (probably ignored on here). 5 in 4 for Godden? Kane changed the game and should keep the shirt after Maatsen’s suspension.

ccfcchris

This did make me smile on the Brizzol board.

OK, I've had a beer, but I am utterly convinced I'd do a better job than Pearson.

larry_david

MR: rose putting the pressure on
Adi given him a dead arm
Moore poor for second goal
Tyler backed to shoot but must make right decisions

Frostie

Absolutely sensational.

Full credit to Robins, got tactics & subs spot on. 90% of managers would sacrifice a striker at half-time to try & dig in & nick an equaliser from a set piece or bit of luck, instead we took the game to them & dominated with a man less.

All 3 subs made a big difference, particularly Kane who was excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread