Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (2 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

You should see the full scale meltdown on their forum. Put into perspective how well we are doing

Just proves the point that I made a few weeks ago. Everybody thinks they should be beating us. Doesn't matter if we're in the top 4 of the league on merit, in the Champions League final or one question away from the jackpot on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. In their eyes, we are a bad team and everybody should only have to turn up to claim the win.

Bristol City are a waking nightmare at the moment. What reality are they in to think they should automatically win a game against a team with an outstanding home record and some of the best team stats in the league ? Okay, we tried to level the playing field with Maatsen claiming an extended vacation (international break + 1 or 2 games) but it's still bloomin' infuriating the pompous attitude of fans in this league where we're involved.

Speaking of the international break, I'd be really happy if Robins claimed Vik was injured so he didn't have to head off with Sweden (assuming he is selected). The guy needs a break to recharge and these two weeks would help a lot.

larry_david

We're thinking that was probably the best we've played in ages and we were still crap!
I told you not to doubt me, we are bloody awful.

Well done on your deserved win too, showed a lot more kahunas than our shower of shite! View attachment 22582
I used to hate Bristol City because of Gary Johnson back in the day but I'm past that now. Good luck for the rest of the season

procdoc

We're thinking that was probably the best we've played in ages and we were still crap!
I told you not to doubt me, we are bloody awful.

Well done on your deserved win too, showed a lot more kahunas than our shower of shite! View attachment 22582
It takes a lot of kahunas to come on another teams forum and give praise where it’s due, fair play mate. How come Matty James didn’t play?

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree 100%. I'm a big Maatsen fan, as you say young kid who panicked and made a s stupid mistake. He won't make it again I'm sure.

Got the support of the other players anyway and his manager consoled him on the way off. He looked distraught but he will be stronger for the experience

ccfcchris

Just proves the point that I made a few weeks ago. Everybody thinks they should be beating us. Doesn't matter if we're in the top 4 of the league on merit, in the Champions League final or one question away from the jackpot on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. In their eyes, we are a bad team and everybody should only have to turn up to claim the win.

Bristol City are a waking nightmare at the moment. What reality are they in to think they should automatically win a game against a team with an outstanding home record and some of the best team stats in the league ? Okay, we tried to level the playing field with Maatsen claiming an extended vacation (international break + 1 or 2 games) but it's still bloomin' infuriating the pompous attitude of fans in this league where we're involved.

Speaking of the international break, I'd be really happy if Robins claimed Vik was injured so he didn't have to head off with Sweden (assuming he is selected). The guy needs a break to recharge and these two weeks would help a lot.
Your post is so spot on. Their fans were acting like most other boards I've looked at. It's the end of the world. Our team is sh*t. Sack the manager.
It's very rare to get compliments from opposing fans as they just can't accept another team is actually better than theirs.

Gynnsthetonic

Thought Kane looked really tough and aggressive just what we needed. Even with no voice I'm looking forward to Suede in Brum tonight even more so!!!

EAst ender

Your post is so spot on. Their fans were acting like most other boards I've looked at. It's the end of the world. Our team is sh*t. Sack the manager.
It's very rare to get compliments from opposing fans as they just can't accept another team is actually better than theirs.

I think that's fair TBH although praise to yourselves is certainly due.

Chip Batch

Well that was great again. Bristol City were a poor team, you could see it from the start. The first half was a non event, but just as I was thinking Robins will sort them out at half time and we’ll win in the second half, the penalty happened. To be fair, I thought that would be it. But even before our penalty, you could see we came out with a different intensity about us. To score three goals in a half with 10 men and dominate the play whoever you’re playing is seriously impressive. What a win, and I feel very proud and semi-pissed - yet again! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread