Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (3 Viewers)

SKYBLUES90

If you want the ball to land to anyone there it’s Godden. Knows where the net is. Great result. Get in!!

CCFCBat

Weve just won a fantastic game of football, why the need to focus on another poster?

Reading the shite on here today there's been plenty of others wrong aside from G. At the end of the day all we want is the win, whether we all agree or not.

Are you from the forum police. People can post what they want without your permission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Got to say that I've been very impressed with the impact Kane has had in his short time with us. Now Maatsen is out for 1-2 games, he can really push for a regular starting position. But who to drop for him ?

steve cooper

Everything fell into place for the last game before the break
Callum scores.
Really encouraging fighting spirit. Heads could have gone down if we had lost.
Godden continuing to prove he can score at this level.
Kane will replace Maatsen for the next game, and I assume that may continue for a few weeks for Maatsen to "reset" after a couple of below par games, and for us to get a good look at Kane.

CovBrummie94

What a brilliant finish by Godden. I might slate his all round play but he’s great infront of goal.

andrew.roberts

Beauty of a pass from Kelly. Reminded me of Michael Laudrup, looking in one direction and passing in the other. Brilliant

Enviado desde mi SM-A202F mediante Tapatalk

CovBrummie94

Got to say that I've been very impressed with the impact Kane has had in his short time with us. Now Maatsen is out for 1-2 games, he can really push for a regular starting position. But who to drop for him ?

Dabo looked very comfortable at LWB and cutting on to his right from our left might add something different. Kane definitely deserves a go at RWB.

Users who are viewing this thread