Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (4 Viewers)

Northants Sky Blue

1) MR may have stumbled across an alternative formation today , through circumstance rather than design.

2) When O'Hare inevitably picks up a knock we've got a problem but lets enjoy this lad 👏

3) Cant remember so many injury time winners, long may it continue! :love:

procdoc

This seems to happen almost every year. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see it again soon.
He had two options really, either sacrifice s striker or a centre half. He went with the positive option and it paid dividends. I don’t think we will see a back four again for a while though

Hobo

Just when I thought a point will be a good point with 10 men.

BOOM!!!! 😂😂
Great result City, great result!

CCFCSteve

Wow, what a turn around. Second half full on intensity place of play was a different level to first. Kane, ohare and Sheaf quality and led the charge. Great finish by godden.

Gutted that Walkers shot when just wide, was right behind in and thought it was in. Thought he did well when he came on.

Special mention for Robins though, kept two up top and pushed for the win and subs delivered . As Godden said in post match interview, ‘we know what character we’ve got in the dressing room’…it showed ! Get in !!

Happy_Martian

If blackpool and qpr can kindly draw now , my weekend is made up 🤣

Currently 1-1. Blackpool just equalised with a softish pen but had a certain goal ruled out in the first half for offside

lifeskyblue

Excellent second half…worked socks off and didn’t stop believing. Dominated possession and attempts on goal. The 10men thoroughly deserved that victory. Every player contributed and even the subs threw themselves into challenges. And the ball bots played their part (acknowledged by Dabo )
But Bristol need a good hard look at themselves…they were v poor and not holding on against ten when twice in front was criminal. If Pearson had been there he would have torn his team a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastwoodsdustman

Just had a read through the half time comments. Jesus there’s some amount negativity posted. we were the better team in the first half by a mile and could have had a couple of goals.
I was confident we’d still get something out of the game as we were by far the better team despite the red card and penalty. MR got his subs and tactics spot on as Bristol were still there for the taking.

larry_david

Just had a read through the half time comments. Jesus there’s some amount negativity posted. we were the better team in the first half by a mile and could have had a couple of goals.
I was confident we’d still get something out of the game as we were by far the better team despite the red card and penalty. MR got his subs and tactics spot on as Bristol were still there for the taking.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing eh

Skybluefaz

As much as Robins got it wrong v Swansea he got it right today.

Northants Sky Blue

Any pictures on the celebration? How did vik get round?

11:25 into this vid :love:

Nice turn of pace from Yok considering the size of that coat he 's wearing!

Users who are viewing this thread