Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Ah right didn’t realise. He was rubbish

When you’re punching above your weight financially you need to get recruitment and manager appointments bang on. Get them wrong and that’s what can happen, though it’s still a decent team there.

Barnsley

When you’re punching above your weight financially you need to get recruitment and manager appointments bang on. Get them wrong and that’s what can happen, though it’s still a decent team there.

Our best three out field players this season in my opinion, we’re new recruits in the summer, the lads we had last season looked totally lost under the clown.

Mucca Mad Boys

In my opinion, today was one of the best games I’ve been to in my time as a Cov fan!

Honestly, to go 1-0 down and a red card could’ve easily turned into a 3 or 4-0 defeat for a lot of teams. Yet, we were the better team throughout the whole game and looked the more likely team to win. Admittedly, I thought a win was out of our reach when we went 2-1 down.

We were relentless and played with the passion and determination fans expect. The highlight of the day for me was Dabo collapsing to the floor in celebration and was screaming with joy with COH at the final whistle.

Robins has got this team playing together like they’re all close mates and they never give up. Our fans and the team make the CBS a true fortress!

We’ve conceded first at home five times and we’ve come away with 4 wins from there.

Brighton Sky Blue

In my opinion, today was one of the best games I’ve been to in my time as a Cov fan!

Honestly, to go 1-0 down and a red card could’ve easily turned into a 3 or 4-0 defeat for a lot of teams. Yet, we were the better team throughout the whole game and looked the more likely team to win. Admittedly, I thought a win was out of our reach when we went 2-1 down.

We were relentless and played with the passion and determination fans expect. The highlight of the day for me was Dabo collapsing to the floor in celebration and was screaming with joy with COH at the final whistle.

Robins has got this team playing together like they’re all close mates and they never give up. Our fans and the team make the CBS a true fortress!

We’ve conceded first at home five times and we’ve come away with 4 wins from there.

Fans stick with the side every time it happens, not sure if it would be that good a record if the atmosphere went the other way.

procdoc

Fans stick with the side every time it happens, not sure if it would be that good a record if the atmosphere went the other way.
We have a team and manager we believe in. We play with style, heart and passion. Every player gives their all whether they’re playing well or having a stinker. There’s an identity about us now that runs deep, regardless of how we play on the day. Fans can finally see a bigger picture we can all get behind

Brighton Sky Blue

We have a team and manager we believe in. We play with style, heart and passion. Every player gives their all whether they’re playing well or having a stinker. There’s an identity about us now that runs deep, regardless of how we play on the day. Fans can finally see a bigger picture we can all get behind

The difference being there live and following on iFollow or on here is pretty huge for that.

procdoc

The difference being there live and following on iFollow or on here is pretty huge for that.
After the Derby game, which I missed through work, I went in Bedworth liberal club for a few. It was rammed full of Cov fans singing Cov songs all night on the karaoke in there. It was a cracking atmosphere, and that was after a draw!

SkyblueTexan

Got to say that I've been very impressed with the impact Kane has had in his short time with us. Now Maatsen is out for 1-2 games, he can really push for a regular starting position. But who to drop for him ?
Maatsen

Users who are viewing this thread