Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (3 Viewers)

EAst ender

Excellent second half…worked socks off and didn’t stop believing. Dominated possession and attempts on goal. The 10men thoroughly deserved that victory. Every player contributed and even the subs threw themselves into challenges. And the ball bots played their part (acknowledged by Dabo )
But Bristol need a good hard look at themselves…they were v poor and not holding on against ten when twice in front was criminal. If Pearson had been there he would have torn his team a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No he wouldn't. He's not atall what we expected, all 'players wellbeing' and such bollocks when all they need is an absolute rocket!

Happy_Martian

Highlights are up

robbiethemole

Just got back in (via a detour to Rugby to see fireworks with the family)
What a game, what a team, what a fighting spirit!! Let nobody tell you different.............. we deserve that 4th spot in the table.
Those lads just never know when they're beaten, never stopped running and chasing all game and the subs did the same when they came on.
I don't really like to criticise any players or finger any out, so I'm not going to and say it was a complete team performance.
My throat is wrecked but it was SO worth it, so I've got an XL Havana spiced rum and coke to sooth my tonsils, and there wont be anymore sensible posts from me tonight. Sleep well lads, dream in Sky Blue.

steveo1987

Not been long back, 2nd half amazing. Team full of character especially after a schooling on Tuesday..Two pens, one softer than the other and I thought Bristol were pretty poor. Controlled the game but became a bit sloppy last 10mins of 1st half letting them gain in confidence. Thought we battered them 2nd half barring a speculative shot and tap in and it was stirring stuff..Positives- Sheaf played well, O hare scoring MOM, Fadz goes on and on,Kane was excellent
Negatives- Dabo out of sorts, Maatsen, his education continues after being ripped apart on Tuesday, still need to find an attacking combo as Waghorn did loads of donkey work when in the side, team in general, just bloody shoot/ cross when you can as we over complicated moves when an easy option is on..
Fans awesome again and got stuck at A43 at Towcester due to overturned lorry.

South Of The River

Tell you what, flip this on its head. What must Bristol City fans be thinking right now. LOL

This is just another day for us. We lost at home to Forest a couple weeks ago after being 1-0 up in the 90th minute….

We’re a squad of bottle jobs and fannys. You wanted it more today despite being down to 10 men, fully deserved what we got.

All the best to you, great home support today.

larry_david

This is just another day for us. We lost at home to Forest a couple weeks ago after being 1-0 up in the 90th minute….

We’re a squad of bottle jobs and fannys. You wanted it more today despite being down to 10 men, fully deserved what we got.

I know this hurts, but love the comments.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Forest did that twice to us last season - battered them both games and they scored last minute winners in both games - gave me a serious dislike for them.

Been reading that your fans are worried about relegation… you’ll be fine. Hull and Barnsley are woeful teams, and I’m not sold on Peterborough or Derby getting out of it.Once you win a few more home games the pressure to win away will go away and you’ll be fine

Barnsley

Forest did that twice to us last season - battered them both games and they scored last minute winners in both games - gave me a serious dislike for them.

Been reading that your fans are worried about relegation… you’ll be fine. Hull and Barnsley are woeful teams, and I’m not sold on Peterborough or Derby getting out of it.Once you win a few more home games the pressure to win away will go away and you’ll be fine

The appointment of the next head coach is key for us, we’ve got a decent squad but they’ve not got the right blokes guiding them, if we get it right we’ll be fine, if we appoint another clown we’re doomed. Massive couple of weeks for us.

larry_david

The appointment of the next head coach is key for us, we’ve got a decent squad but they’ve not got the right blokes guiding them, if we get it right we’ll be fine, if we appoint another clown we’re doomed. Massive couple of weeks for us.
That 9/1 on you to go down looks sexual now

Brighton Sky Blue

Highlights today looked pretty bleak for your lot. More concerning though, your mascot was frowning

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Is there any rumours as to who it will be? You’ll need to make an appointment soon. We made that mistake when Tony Mowbray left us.. we had Mark Venus for ages. We were pretty much done for when We then hired Russell Slade … desperate times they were

procdoc

Has he been sacked yet?

Barnsley

That 9/1 on you to go down looks sexual now

I’m not so sure, with the right bloke in charge we’ll fly up the league, it’s only a good bet if we appoint another clown.

Is there any rumours as to who it will be? You’ll need to make an appointment soon. We made that mistake when Tony Mowbray left us.. we had Mark Venus for ages. We were pretty much done for when We then hired Russell Slade … desperate times they were

No pal we’ll not know until he’s signed up, we always go for unknown foreigners. I should imagine he’ll be brought in before the Fulham game after the internationals.

Users who are viewing this thread