Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

giphy.gif

shmmeee

One last thing from me before I go and bury my head / cry. View attachment 22593
Your support was first class, proper noisy.
Good on you.

I actually thought you lot were one of the better sets of away fans we’d had TBH. Went quiet towards the end for obvious reasons but considering what you have to work with on the pitch I think you did alright.

stay_up_skyblues

I actually thought you lot were one of the better sets of away fans we’d had TBH. Went quiet towards the end for obvious reasons but considering what you have to work with on the pitch I think you did alright.

Said the same to my brother. Along with, great turnout given the distance and performances.

covcity4life

‘Thanks for making my boy cry Maatsen’:unsure:

It would seem even you are fallible in this respect my friend.
Ridiculous and you let yourself down BSB

It's clearly a joke as that is a well known social media saying from Karen's.

Also how about u check the post just seconds later that says we have played alright

Very very poor. Disappointed in you

Brighton Sky Blue

Ridiculous and you let yourself down BSB

It's clearly a joke as that is a well known social media saying from Karen's.

Also how about u check the post just seconds later that says we have played alright

Very very poor. Disappointed in you

I looked at what you wrote afterwards which seemed to double down on the criticism of an individual player. Didn’t look like a joke in that context.

Flying Fokker

Said the same to my brother. Along with, great turnout given the distance and performances.

Bristol City away form has been more than acceptable 4 wins 4 losses before today. 12 points to our 8 and the one thing we both seem to do well is take a good away following.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The appointment of the next head coach is key for us, we’ve got a decent squad but they’ve not got the right blokes guiding them, if we get it right we’ll be fine, if we appoint another clown we’re doomed. Massive couple of weeks for us.

Trouble is theirs two many clowns doing the rounds.

Happy_Martian

I reckon Victor sets a new 100 metres world record to join in with the celebration, if you look closely you can see him come out the dugout like a whippet.

Just been watching a couple of vlogs from the Brizzle end. The one Malaka has posted a link to in another thread does show Vik charging around the pitch and the vlogger identifying him as he ran past the away fans. Amazing scenes. Great team spirit. We have a real team on our hands here. Long may they continue.

Last edited:

baldy

I reckon Victor sets a new 100 metres world record to join in with the celebration, if you look closely you can see him come out the dugout like a whippet.

What a team spirit - what’s that celebration that Godden does though? Can’t work out if he’s starting up a lawnmower,setting off some dynamite,opening champagne or having a Tommy tank 🤣

blunted

If we are still a few points clear of 7th come January it would be madness not to speculate a wee bit and chuck the King an extra million. I know the budget is the budget and we’ve seen what can happen when clubs (including us) spend beyond their means. But if that is the situation they would be mad not to have a modest go at it.
Reckon will be loans in January, hopefully like James last year or O'Hare for a season a couple of years ago. Need a player who ups the ante and can make a real difference.

Bugsy

Warwickhunt

What a team spirit - what’s that celebration that Godden does though? Can’t work out if he’s starting up a lawnmower,setting off some dynamite,opening champagne or having a Tommy tank 🤣
He’s pushing a pram!

Warwickhunt

On another subject did you notice how balanced we were with Dabo at left back and Kane at right back?

clint van damme

He showed him inside as you'd expect, don't think he was culpable at all

You're not the first person to say that. But to me, with Dabo being right footed especially, it looked to me like he should of got a challenge in.

He'll more than likely start there against Sheff Utd albeit it with 11 men on the pitch so we'll see how it goes.

SkyBlueSoul

I’m still absolutely buzzing, won’t wear off for a couple of days I don’t think. Mentally or physically seeing as I cut the back of my calf on the seats celebrating the winner and can’t walk properly

Macca1987

I too woke up with a large graze down the back of my calf and couldn't recall doing it, then I remembered about six of us going mental along our row of seats and falling all over the place, must have been the same thing

Londonccfcfan

I’m still absolutely buzzing, won’t wear off for a couple of days I don’t think. Mentally or physically seeing as I cut the back of my calf on the seats celebrating the winner and can’t walk properly

Its not often i will re watch the game again on ifollow. But me and my lad both watched 2nd half in full again. And we both said would love to re live that 2nd half again. Sad but true..lol

Users who are viewing this thread