Bright (2 Viewers)

mr_monkey

“Triggered virtue signaller?”

How the hell have you managed to shoe horn in that turn of phrase in a thread about signing Bright 😆

Because he doesn't actually know what it stands for, he just heard it and thinks it makes him edgy when he has no response to someone questioning the garbage that comes out of his mouth

KenilworthSkyBlue

“Triggered virtue signaller?”

How the hell have you managed to shoe horn in that turn of phrase in a thread about signing Bright 😆

Because he's in the same mundane group of fans who lack a shred of original thought, largely because they lack the ability to think independently, and instead choose to worship every decision made by the club and think everything is wonderful because that's the morally correct thing to do.

If anyone disagrees with the status quo they're on you in an instant and a tirade of half-witted insults are launched in your direction.

They're the biggest bunch of half wits I've ever come across.

procdoc

Because he's in the same mundane group of fans who lack a shred of original thought, largely because they lack the ability to think independently, and instead choose to worship every decision made by the club and think everything is wonderful because that's the morally correct thing to do.

If anyone disagrees with the status quo they're on you in an instant and a tirade of half-witted insults are launched in your direction.

Yet here you are, accusing anyone that disagrees with you of being ‘virtue signallers’.

mr_monkey

Such a free thinker aren't you... Yet you parrot phrases and use them incorrectly 🤣

I don't even need to say anything, you do all the work for me yourself 😍

TomRad85

Anyway ..we've made 5 signings so far .

That's above average so far compared to the league , still 5 teams have not made a signing yet ...one being our opening day fixture club ...Nottingham forest
We owe Forest one mate. They've got it coming.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

vow

get a room folk's, yeah?

We've made a signing, gambled imo, but hope he works out.

covcity4life

I'm so excited. Hamer sheaf o hare bright in box formstion. So much creativity

Strikers eill get more chsnces than last year I think

Last edited:

shmmeee

I'm so excited. Hamer sheaf hate bright in box formstion. So much creativity

Reckon we could get back to the L2 4222 formation so we can fit two strikers in too!

Attack and midfield looking really good. Just need some quality at the back now.

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm so excited. Hamer sheaf hate bright in box formstion. So much creativity

giphy.gif

mr_monkey

Do you mean racism directed to Bright or in general?

He said he had never heard any racism at a city game... I unfortunately have heard it directed at bright and other players over the years

And I fear it's just going to be worse this season with everything else going on :(

Saddlebrains

2 more signings from a comfortable mid table finish imo ..remember we shouldnt have an injury list from hell this year 🤞

3 for me. Crying out for a left sided CB also.

If we can get one of them, a LWB and Osti then thats a great squad to be getting on with

COV

TBF I have, but it was about 5 years ago and at an opposition player

Yeah I have too. Isolated incidents though, and only a couple of times since I was going

It’s silly to pretend it doesn’t exist at our club, it’s a society wide thing, but maybe I’m wrong or biased but I don’t think we have a ‘problem’ and I’m proud of us as a set of fans when it comes to this type of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread