Bright (5 Viewers)

Evo1883

2 more signings from a comfortable mid table finish imo ..remember we shouldnt have an injury list from hell this year 🤞

fernandopartridge

Hopefully we get to see his A game and he's learnt how to be professional off the pitch think that we have a front 7 up to the standard of the top 10 in the championship.Think robins has played his Twist or bust card on bright and think he will still be able to manage him and keep him in check.
If Brights A game turns up then it is going to be fun.pusb
Frankly couldn't give a fuck if he misses the odd training session if he delivers on the pitch

capel & collindridge

Anybody need the opinion of the bengali fans to see what they think ... Read this by nirmalya click
👍

Translation from the Bengali means: "Stop playing football. After 17 years of playing or what I got, except for one legacy officer. If they don't go, East Bengal will never get back their identity. No investor can work. Stop football. Legal lock at the gate of Jhuluk Club."

Trouble is I haven't a clue what the translation means. Any suggestions - genuine information or wit, it hardly matters!

covboy9

This is a punt but a punt worth taking bright on his day will make ohare look like a pub player. Next year of his career is critical I hope he realises this he’s got a good man manager in robins it should be a perfect fit imo

better days

Translation from the Bengali means: "Stop playing football. After 17 years of playing or what I got, except for one legacy officer. If they don't go, East Bengal will never get back their identity. No investor can work. Stop football. Legal lock at the gate of Jhuluk Club."

Trouble is I haven't a clue what the translation means. Any suggestions - genuine information or wit, it hardly matters!
I think I saw something that said the club had lost their backer(s) and as a result they were in financial meltdown and couldn't pay the players
Just from memory
I haven't double checked

Ccfcisparks

All the doubters to King @betterdays now.

giphy.gif

COV

Sounds like at one stage Bright tried to smash down the gates of the club & this gentleman, with 17 years experience as Legacy Officer, tried in vain to stop him

KenilworthSkyBlue

Or maybe I'm just a glass half full kind of guy who doesn't see the need to shit on everything and give people second chances rather than be a miserable c**t all the time

Give it a go, it'll change your life :)

Ps... Using a term like that doesn't make you clever or edgy, just reaffirms that you are a bit of a bellend

Nothing to see here folks.

Just another triggered virtue signaller in meltdown over the fact someone disagreed with him.

COV

Nothing to see here folks.

Just another triggered virtue signaller in meltdown over the fact someone disagreed with him.

“Triggered virtue signaller?”

How the hell have you managed to shoe horn in that turn of phrase in a thread about signing Bright 😆

mark82

Judging by other comments they're not happy about him leaving and are blaming those running the club.

SBT

Think the idea of us signing him is a lot more fun than the reality will be. I'd be surprised if he starts 10 games.

Users who are viewing this thread