Brentford match thread (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Sky Blue Army spirits lifted by a 4 hour rendition of twist and shout. Credit to this shambles of a club. We deserve so much more

The club does not deserve the support it gets and the fans don't deserve such a joke of a club.

Nick

Administrator
If baker was dire, why did he not come off? It is shit like that that can't be blamed on sisu and is down to the manager.

Brighton Sky Blue

If baker was dire, why did he not come off? It is shit like that that can't be blamed on sisu and is down to the manager.

Our league status, 10 point deduction and inability to afford better players can all be blamed on SISU.

chiefdave

Next 2 games are huge now, lose those and we could be in big trouble looking at the run of fixtures we've got following them.

stupot07

No but if our budget weren't hindered by little things like league status and revenue people like Baker wouldn't be on the pitch.

Can't blame league status, even at the Ricoh in the championship we'd have one of the lowest turnovers in the league, so would still be having the people like baker on the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Brighton Sky Blue

Can't blame league status, even at the Ricoh in the championship we'd have one of the lowest turnovers in the league, so would still be having the people like baker on the pitch.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Championship rules have nothing to do with turnover.

Astute

It's not 23rd place we need to worry about

Isn't it?

23rd place and above are all less than 2 wins away from us. It isn't hoping 1 club don't get 2 more wins than us. It is hoping that none of the 3 clubs in 21st, 22nd or 23rd don't get 2 more wins than us.

Brighton Sky Blue

He wouldn't be if the bloke who got 2 assists last game wasn't on the bench.

A freebie whose last club was Barnet-these are the heroes of the club now? I refuse to be thankful for having such talents at our disposal.

Nick

Administrator
A freebie whose last club was Barnet-these are the heroes of the club now? I refuse to be thankful for having such talents at our disposal.

Like the freebie everybody was moaning that we sold? Did he say he was a hero or just a better option.

It's this sort of crap that kept.thorn in a job so long.

Astute

But we are in division 3. If we were playing at the Ricoh we would have one of the highest turnovers. But because we are playing in Northampton we have the lowest. If we hadn't made such a stupid move we could have afforded to replace Clarke properly and could easily still be pushing for promotion.

Astute

Like the freebie everybody was moaning that we sold? Did he say he was a hero or just a better option.

It's this sort of crap that kept.thorn in a job so long.

Or the sort of crap that is giving SISU such an easy time no matter what they do to our club.

SIR ERNIE

Our league status, 10 point deduction and inability to afford better players can all be blamed on SISU.

100% correct BSB.

Like it or not Nick the fact is that the buck stops at SISU for every single aspect of our desperate position.

If owners make shockingly bad decisions at the top you can trace their effect right the way down through your business.

SkyBlueSid

It still puts us on a much better GD than the teams around us. But we are about the only club not picking up points which is more important.

You are right. I was referring to the fact that our GD was likely to give us an advantage for a possible play off place. Looking at the table now, nobody outside the top 6 has a GD better than +4 which is incredible.

Another interesting stat is that we have scored the same as the top team, but conceded the same as the bottom team. It doesn't take a mastermind to spot the problem.

Nick

Administrator
100% correct BSB.

Like it or not Nick the fact is that the buck stops at SISU for every single aspect of our desperate position.

If owners make shockingly bad decisions at the top you can trace their effect right the way down through your business.

So they are to blame for a manager making the wrong subs?

People should have learnt about this from the thorn situation where managers and players are blameless because of big bad sisU.

DaleM

Dissapointing result today but expected . Plenty more points to play for . Hopefully we get the points on the board sooner rather than later. Whatever your opinion of the "off field" stuff relegation will finally be the last nail in the coffin for CCFC . PUSB . . .

stupot07

Championship rules have nothing to do with turnover.

So, if every club maximises it's allowable loses then having one of the lowest turnovers mean you have one of the lowest budgets. Therefore turnover is hugely important.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread