Brentford match thread (4 Viewers)

shmmeee

Wish he'd name names. Even though I did slate thorn for doing the same when Bigi was sent off against Southampton :)

It's fairly obvious he's talking about Moussa, Christie and The Fonz. The only other player it could be is Murphy, and by all accounts it isn't him.

Unless McGeough and Marshall are slacking as well and that's why they can't get in the team.

Houdi

I feel it is little unfair to blame SISU for all our problems ,for me Otium should take some of the blame as well.:claping hands:

cornoccfc

Woeful second half, made worse with bizarre subs (leaving Baker on, and taking Moussa off).

Annoying as some of the first half play was alright, and it was a decent game.

stupot07

Seen the goals on Sky, terrible defending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Brighton Sky Blue

Agreed, must be so disheartening to save a pen to keep us in front, then 5 minutes later we're 2-1 down.

He is the only part of that defence who can emerge with any credit this season-but for Wilson definitely our player of the season, our goal difference would be hideous but for the efforts of these two.

H

Huckerby

jesus.

I hate SISU as much as the next guy and I really do rate Steven Pressley....but some of you are fucking embarrassing blaming SISU for what...bad subs and tactics? Do you realise how stupid that sounds and it just makes the rest of your arguments so much less credible?

I think people would take you a lot more seriously if you were realistic about things and stopped just blurting out SISU whenever something goes wrong.

Jesus. Rant over

Brighton Sky Blue

jesus.

I hate SISU as much as the next guy and I really do rate Steven Pressley....but some of you are fucking embarrassing blaming SISU for what...bad subs and tactics? Do you realise how stupid that sounds and it just makes the rest of your arguments so much less credible?

I think people would take you a lot more seriously if you were realistic about things and stopped just blurting out SISU whenever something goes wrong.

Jesus. Rant over

Who hired him?

letsallsingtogether

So if you rate him who's fault is it? I rate him too but we all need help sometimes from our superiors what help are they giving him?
Not much that I can see.

jesus.

Jesus. Rant over

letsallsingtogether

But isn't Moussa one of the players he was on about?

Woeful second half, made worse with bizarre subs (leaving Baker on, and taking Moussa off).

Annoying as some of the first half play was alright, and it was a decent game.

H

Huckerby

So if you rate him who's fault is it? I rate him too but we all need help sometimes from our superiors what help are they giving him?
Not much that I can see.

I said I rate him I didn't say he could do no wrong did I? And who's fault is what? Those particular substitutions weren't very effective in my personal opinion, and as they were his decisions I would say those were his fault. Is that what you are asking me?

Brighton Sky Blue

SISU.

And who sold the club to them? And who sold the club to them? And who sold the club to them?

Good argument pal

Not quite-they either knew what they were taking on, in which case they're at fault, or they didn't investigate it properly, so they're also at fault.

Nick

Administrator
Not quite-they either knew what they were taking on, in which case they're at fault, or they didn't investigate it properly, so they're also at fault.

So Pressley is immune from being criticised because SISU hired him?

This blind hatred is embarrassing.

Astute

jesus.

Jesus. Rant over

You will think like this if you read what you want to no matter what words are used.

So it is said that our income has been vastly reduced by the actions of SISU and you hear that it was said that SISU are to blame for the subs whilst nobody blames SP?

Nick

Administrator
You will think like this if you read what you want to no matter what words are used.

So it is said that our income has been vastly reduced by the actions of SISU and you hear that it was said that SISU are to blame for the subs whilst nobody blames SP?

Maybe because we are talking about the subs and not the income being reduced? You know, football and stuff.

Astute

So Pressley is immune from being criticised because SISU hired him?

This blind hatred is embarrassing.

So where is the blind hatred?

All I can see is a few that stick up for SISU whatever happens.

Or are you saying that if you see SISU to be at fault for our present predicament it is only because you have been taken over by blind hatred?

Nick

Administrator

Or are you saying that if you see SISU to be at fault for our present predicament it is only because you have been taken over by blind hatred?

No, people are saying it isn't SISU's fault that SP made a random set of substitutions, the blind hatred is the people saying it is SISU's fault that he made the wrong substitutions. The same as they said when Thorn fucked up too.

Astute

Maybe because we are talking about the subs and not the income being reduced? You know, football and stuff.

And I stated earlier about the subs used. We have a very small squad. We have a poor defence. How is he supposed to make changes that can change a game if he don't have the players to put on? Or is it a figment of our imagination that he struggles to put players into the team playing in their best position?

Astute

No, people are saying it isn't SISU's fault that SP made a random set of substitutions, the blind hatred is the people saying it is SISU's fault that he made the wrong substitutions. The same as they said when Thorn fucked up too.

I certainly said it.......yet nobody said it?????

SkyBlue_Bear83

That's because you aren't looking properly

Nick

Administrator
And I stated earlier about the subs used. We have a very small squad. We have a poor defence. How is he supposed to make changes that can change a game if he don't have the players to put on? Or is it a figment of our imagination that he struggles to put players into the team playing in their best position?

Pretty sure you said the same with Thorn, what happened to that fella?

We do have players to put on, it must be a figment of your imagination then because he brought a centre half on at left back while he had a right back at centre half.

He has been playing a left back in left midfield when we have Moussa and Marshall who can both play there.

Didn't he also say he wanted a small squad? Didn't he also sign 2 of the central defence?

Astute

You know like using the squad that you have been allowed to put together. You know, football and stuff.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nobody denies that as a whole SISU are at fault for the situation of the whole club but you can't blame every individuals choice and decision on them.

Astute

Pretty sure you said the same with Thorn, what happened to that fella?

We do have players to put on, it must be a figment of your imagination then because he brought a centre half on at left back while he had a right back at centre half.

He has been playing a left back in left midfield when we have Moussa and Marshall who can both play there.

Didn't he also say he wanted a small squad? Didn't he also sign 2 of the central defence?

So you think SP is as bad as you thought AT was now?

Users who are viewing this thread