Breaking- New Consortium Bid (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

At the moment there’s no one else
And this tycoon better be bloody quick that EGM is in a month.

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Hearing very strong rumours from a reliable source that this bid is being fronted by a leading figure from the world of ‘sports entertainment’

thekidfromstrettoncamp

So council and wasps are trying (again) to distress the club so that it gets sold. The council hate sisu because sisu have stood up to them over the football club and the councils constant use of the club as a cash cow.
The council now want someone else in who they can use and manipulate for their own gains. If I were sisu I wouldn’t sell to them either.
Dont think i mentioned the Council or Wasps but since you did any attempt at distressing was started by Sisu not paying an agreement on rent they took on.If i were the council i would not want to deal with them.I also think the council had nothing to do with the timing of the bid as for Sisu not selling a few weeks and it might be worth a lot less.

chiefdave

You will get triple h at fans meetings
Probably get a yellow, def not a sending off.

giphy.gif

Captain Dart

Hearing very strong rumours from a reliable source that this bid is being fronted by a leading figure from the world of ‘sports entertainment’
Do we get monster trucks doing wheelies at half time?

skybluetony176

That was then - I am more interested on what is going on now!

I’d catch up first if I was you before you start worrying about what’s going on now. Besides, as far as I know he’s never pulled out of the consortium so no reason to believe he’s not going on now.

Magwitch

Dont think i mentioned the Council or Wasps but since you did any attempt at distressing was started by Sisu not paying an agreement on rent they took on.If i were the council i would not want to deal with them.I also think the council had nothing to do with the timing of the bid as for Sisu not selling a few weeks and it might be worth a lot less.
They won’t answer that mate, out will come later the big bad ccc, Wasps, evil trio of Duggins, Lucas and Mutton, make a good half back line that lot, but not the rent strike, which ultimately got us to Northampton and Wasps getting the Ricoh, not submitting accounts for ages, taking in millions through the Acadamy but spending pennies which sent us through the divisions, but they will claim to be die-hard fans.

oldfiver

I’d catch up first if I was you before you start worrying about what’s going on now. Besides, as far as I know he’s never pulled out of the consortium so no reason to believe he’s not going on now.

So are the members of the previous consortium the same as now? If so there is no point not telling us that? As you seem to know so much about the subject are you a member?

Magwitch

I’ve heard a strong rumour too but at the moment it stays just that a rumour, bloody loaded too. Wonder if dear Joy is trying to prise out a name to up the anti

skybluetony176

So are the members of the previous consortium the same as now? If so there is no point not telling us that? As you seem to know so much about the subject are you a member?

I just read the news. Not sure how that qualifies me as a member of the consortium.

skybluetony176

But Overson has not been mentioned in today's news. So you haven't read that.
I didn't say you were in consortium I just asked if you were

I haven’t read that he hasn’t been mentioned? The statement has been made by Joe Elliott and Gary Hoffman on behalf of the consortium as has always been the case. Nothing has changed there. I don’t think Overson has ever been a spokesperson for the consortium other than outing himself as a member. Unless he or the consortium confirms that he is no longer part of said consortium why would I assume otherwise?

MatthewWallis

There is no way SISU will sell now, when in a few months time we could potentially be a championship club.

eastwoodsdustman

I'd say that the council were distressing the club long before sisu got involved. Took the piss with the terms taking over the finish of the build when the club couldnt finish the building themselves and knew the club were struggling financially. Instead of helping they came up with massive rent and charges and basically continued what the previous bpard had done. They hated it when Sisu broke the rent agreement and have been vindictive ever since. I know the due dilligence and all the rest of it but still doesnt detract from the fact that they had the club over a barrell and instead of helping decided to fuck us up the arse.

vow

Is Hoffman moving job's again and/or needs to up his profile like he has around previous bids?

olderskyblue

A cynic might say that this new bid is a great way to put the focus back on SISU, just at the time when council and wasps were looking like the baddies. What do you think nick? Just a diversion or real bid?

eastwoodsdustman

A cynic might say that this new bid is a great way to put the focus back on SISU, just at the time when council and wasps were looking like the baddies. What do you think nick? Just a diversion or real bid?
I'd ask why it didnt come out last week when we were away at peterborough. CCC and Wasps seem to be losing the battle so wheel this one out just in time for a home game. Just a warning to anyone who goes to the games. Beware the booing and sisu out plants in the crowd this week. They were there vs Burton and will be out in force on Saturday again I fear.

Reactions: vow

Magwitch

Didn’t have to be Nostradamus to know a takeover bid was going to happen or where it would come from or that initially it would be rejected. Some significant dates ahead April 2nd, this imminent appeal, last one I believe and April 25th. and the supposed announcement where the groundshare could be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread