Breaking- New Consortium Bid (2 Viewers)

Magwitch

But where are we now?
Wasps won’t back down
There’s no land for a new ground, in Coventry
Leaving a ground share possibility, but where? telegraph have done the 6 mile radius, just Ricoh and BPA
Done 9 mile too I believe nothing suitable, spoken to a number of clubs to see if they have been approached, none. We have a month left, before this EGM we have no ground, we won’t be voted out we’ll just be out.
Have Otium(ccfc) had their accounts signed off as a going concern ? without a ground how could they be?
So come end of April what value is there in ccfc then, where would the players and staff stand ? would club cease to exist, liquidated? What happens if it is, just die, Phoenix club ?
Been said on here sisu will have thought this through and have plans but as I see it their only option unless I’m missing something is to cancel the legals.

Nick

Administrator
But where are we now?
Wasps won’t back down
There’s no land for a new ground, in Coventry
Leaving a ground share possibility, but where? telegraph have done the 6 mile radius, just Ricoh and BPA
Done 9 mile too I believe nothing suitable, spoken to a number of clubs to see if they have been approached, none. We have a month left, before this EGM we have no ground, we won’t be voted out we’ll just be out.
Have Otium(ccfc) had their accounts signed off as a going concern ? without a ground how could they be?
So come end of April what value is there in ccfc then, where would the players and staff stand ? would club cease to exist, liquidated? What happens if it is, just die, Phoenix club ?
Been said on here sisu will have thought this through and have plans but as I see it their only option unless I’m missing something is to cancel the legals.
The accounts were filed, update your script

shmmeee

The 6/9 mile thing is just for a permanent home isn’t it? It’s obviously not for ground shares, that’d be madness.

clint van damme

What a choice. Argue about Brexit, or argue about Hoffman and Elliott bidding to take over CCFC.

This is not how I hoped my life would turn out :banghead:

Got into an argument over whether an away game in the 80s took place on a Saturday afternoon or a mid week evening earlier.
That made a pleasant change.

eastwoodsdustman

What pressure? They want to use people like you to get angry. They want people to kick off.

That's the point in it, same as when they drip fed through social media last time

How many times of it being pointed out before people catch on?
Clearly a lot more than has already been pointed out so far.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

"This was an extremely low bid" from Sisu 's statement. You have got nothing much to sell.Say you dont want to sell if you want to but it is not extremely low.."given the club's current league postion".the bid ( which i think was put in at a most opportune time) is not the only distraction they themselves left it till recently when their backs are against the wall to say they would drop the legal's in exchange for a deal why not earlier?If as seems likley the groundshare elsewhere with the drop in attendances that will bring that offer might just seem a good one.

Lord_Nampil

"This was an extremely low bid" from Sisu 's statement. You have got nothing much to sell.Say you dont want to sell if you want to but it is not extremely low.."given the club's current league postion".the bid ( which i think was put in at a most opportune time) is not the only distraction they themselves left it till recently when their backs are against the wall to say they would drop the legal's in exchange for a deal why not earlier?If as seems likley the groundshare elsewhere with the drop in attendances that will bring that offer might just seem a good one.

It’s crazy to think but in 8 games to 11 games time it could be worth nothing or a lot more than 7 million......

eastwoodsdustman

So council and wasps are trying (again) to distress the club so that it gets sold. The council hate sisu because sisu have stood up to them over the football club and the councils constant use of the club as a cash cow.
The council now want someone else in who they can use and manipulate for their own gains. If I were sisu I wouldn’t sell to them either.

Captain Dart

Does that include the accounts for Otium which is ccfc ? Not sure how it works can we see these. Question for OSB perhaps
Go to companies house website, search for Otium Entertainment and you can download them for free.
Companies House service

Magwitch

Your script is weeks behind
But you have no answer do you, old script or not and that’s what niggles isn’t it. Answer this smart arse
Will Wasps relent? No imo
Will CCC magic some land to build on imo no
Will we find a groundshare imo no
And will the EFL sanction one much further than 6 miles from city centre imo I doubt it. So what happens then

Nick

Administrator
But unit you have no answer do you, old script or not and that’s what niggles isn’t it. Answer this smart arse
Will Wasps relent? No imo
Will CCC magic some land to build on imo no
Will we find a groundshare imo no
And will the EFL sanction one much further than 6 miles from city centre imo I doubt it. So what happens then

Of course I know the answer to what you asked. That was my point

chiefdave

They’ve answered to the taxpayer haven’t they? One JR and another firmly rebuffed. There’s no argument to say legally they’ve done anything wrong by the taxpayer.

The point is and you’ve demonstrated it perfectly that you’re willing to accept that SISU don’t answer to anyone and you’ OK with that. I happen to think a bit more about CCFC than that.
They haven't answered the taxpayer at all. Any questions posed by the taxpayer get a response of 'commercially confidential' or 'we've been advised not to comment'. Vital meetings took place in private with no record kept.

Being answerable to the taxpayer is no the same as being answerable on a specific point of law.

Its not about what I'm willing to accept. I'd love to know the ins and outs of everything that happens of CCFC but I'm not entitled to that information. At the end of the day I am, at best, a customer. If I was a shareholder or investor then I could reasonable expect more information. That's just fact.

Its also fact that public bodies, such as the council, are supposed to be answerable to the electorate.

Neither are anything to do with what anyone thinks about CCFC.

ceetee

There are people, who pretend to be fans, who would not be averse to the club dying as they could then start their own phoenix club, and try to convince us it was CCFC reincarnated. They might even look to an existing club and pretend that is a phoenix club. They might even have it taken under the wing of another sporting club. They might even have this all pre-arranged. I might be paranoid but nothing will surprise me

Greggs

So many twats that just keep bitching among themselves. This site should be renamed 'the nick and drips show'

Users who are viewing this thread