But in this position and something has got to happen
Club must confirm where we are going to play
Rumours of groundshare
One option of FL is expulsion
If we could meet with Sisu we could offer more
Firm no from Sisu as offer is poor
We just want best for the club
Nobody has bought season tickets as we have nowhere to play
Passion I have is supporting club since 10, been director, chairman etc. Working “60” hours a “day” sometimes for club
Clock is ticking
Consortium and fans have the passion and want to see a clear future
Can we please meet and move forward one way or another

Nick

Administrator
Nobody has bought season tickets as they aren't on sale yet.

Was "clock is ticking" his words? They should really try not to be so blatant.

Magwitch

What's that based on? I don't know too much about the personal background of Hoffman other than being a City fan and being from a financial background.
For some reason Hoffman attracts this kind of adverse comment, mystery to me too, especially what over the years the present owners have put us through.

Grendel

Old combover really didn’t have his ticking clock again did he?

Grendel

Well apparently he’s been sponsoring the academy according to Dave so he’s must be giving something to the academy through that if nothing else.

Where has Dave said he’s personally sponsored the academy?

Grendel

Eh? Is it a credible offer or poor?

Brilliant negotiating skills. Let us through the door and we will drop our trousers a bit more. You couldn’t make it up.

Time for another shindig at a Kenilworth pub?

Grendel

Yeah, he said did he mean now or when Elliotts sponsored it. Which was years ago.

Yep Tony talking out of his arse shocker

chiefdave

Ask Dave, he said it not me.
I wasn't referring to him sponsoring it personally. I was referring to his business, Elliotts, who were the academy sponsor many years ago.

Hence why I asked the question. Saying he's put money into the academy makes it sound like him personally and recently.

Grendel

I wasn't referring to him sponsoring it personally. I was referring to his business, Elliotts, who were the academy sponsor many years ago.

Hence why I asked the question. Saying he's put money into the academy makes it sound like him personally and recently.

Which Tony bless him seems to have swallowed hook line and sinker

Grendel

At least they've all been given the same script. Moz in the Telegraph "The clock is ticking now".

Moz was on the radio saying we need this consortium and all fans want it.

Back to the Kenilworth boozer again.

Nick

Administrator
At least they've all been given the same script. Moz in the Telegraph "The clock is ticking now".

Of course they have. It will all be from the same people, it is all planned to co-incide. It's far too predictable.

It will all be about how hoffman can save ccfc because Wasps will deal with him.

Nick

Administrator
Moz was on the radio saying we need this consortium and all fans want it.

Back to the Kenilworth boozer again.

Was he? I must have missed their poll or where they asked fans.

He needs to stop speaking on behalf of fans.

Grendel

upload_2019-3-21_11-5-3.png

skybluetony176

Well it’s available on line now apparently so you can listen for yourself what he said.

Warwickhunt

Of course they have. It will all be from the same people, it is all planned to co-incide. It's far too predictable.

It will all be about how hoffman can save ccfc because Wasps will deal with him.
so make Hoffman Chairman of CCFC and he can negotiate with WASPS (Joking!!)

Users who are viewing this thread