Breaking- New Consortium Bid (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Maybe because he can’t take a hint m8 ?

Maybe m8 , but after all he’s a city fan , he definitely wants to acquire the football club and the price isn’t more than reasonable for the assets

M8

Captain Dart

How many members do they claim they speak for?
If we all asked for information what can they refuse?

Gilbert has tweeted there is a feature he is filming on the club in WM slot on Sunday Politics, BBC1 11am Sunday.

SkyBlueZack

It was completely public knowledge bids had been made for Pompey , Man City Chelsea etc .

Why are people lying and trying to vilify Hoffman ?

Infact keeping it private puts less pressure on sisu , they are doing the correct thing

Shows the owners up for living in fantasy land , having no interest in the clubs future and showing no clear sign of ever fucking off

Deals for football clubs are not done through the press.

SBAndy

Totally normal , trying to buy a business in turmoil , absolutely 100% normal .

Just so happens he is also a city fan too

From a pure business acquisition perspective I would tend to agree. But it’s a far bigger picture than that.

Evo1883

Is it? Really?

I think you are the target market ;)

The offer is more than reasonable , even OSB has stated so based off the assets .

There’s no market here , just bored middle aged men looking to have a go at the only show in town willing to put a bid in

usskyblue

Maybe m8 , but after all he’s a city fan , he definitely wants to acquire the football club and the price isn’t more than reasonable for the assets

M8

Ohhh...he’s a City fan !

He can’t possibly be delusional then. Sorry m8

SkyBlueZack

The offer is more than reasonable , even OSB has stated so based off the assets .

There’s no market here , just bored middle aged men looking to have a go at the only show in town willing to put a bid in

Have they got the money though? Or are they still waiting for dale Evans’s cheque to clear?

Nick

Administrator
It was completely public knowledge bids had been made for Pompey , Man City Chelsea etc .

Why are people lying and trying to vilify Hoffman ?

Infact keeping it private puts less pressure on sisu , they are doing the correct thing

Shows the owners up for living in fantasy land , having no interest in the clubs future and showing no clear sign of ever fucking off
What pressure? They want to use people like you to get angry. They want people to kick off.

That's the point in it, same as when they drip fed through social media last time

How many times of it being pointed out before people catch on?

Evo1883

Have they got the money though? Or are they still waiting for dale Evans’s cheque to clear?

I’m guessing you have the money if you’ve offered it ? What would they do if sisu said yes just laughed and said April fools , fuck sake

Nick

Administrator
I’m guessing you have the money if you’ve offered it ? What would they do if sisu said yes just laughed and said April fools , fuck sake
If they had all of the money needed it wouldn't be a press release to cwr and CET approach.

ccfcricoh

No proof of funds sisu say. Hoffman says there was

Be nice if proven which one chatting shit
Would be lovely wouldn't it haha, imagine us being kept in the loop with less bullshit!

It would be very easy for the "consortium" to prove funds publicly, sisu cant prove they haven't received anything...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Would be lovely wouldn't it haha, imagine us being kept in the loop with less bullshit!

It would be very easy for the "consortium" to prove funds publicly, sisu cant prove they haven't received anything...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Even dale Evans did

Captain Dart

Does the fact they're now responding publicy suggest SISU are open to offers?
Naah, they're responding because Hoffman went public.

Evo1883

What pressure? They want to use people like you to get angry. They want people to kick off.

That's the point in it, same as when they drip fed through social media last time

How many times of it being pointed out before people catch on?

No bud your wrong , people “like me “ are not angry , we want the owners to enter proper dialogue with Hoffman , tell them EXACTLY what they want so we can move on And not have to mention the cunts names on this forum again .

It’s boring , their antics are boring and they show absolutely zero sign of going , meanwhile the club whilst on the face of things seems in a decent state remains in total and utter limbo in regards to its future .

So if I’m the market then I’m pretty sure it’s most people , and not a few bellends on skybluestalk who ask for the managers head every week and calling our better players toss every other week, whilst berating the only bloke whose come forward with an offer

larry_david

My point about singing anti sisu songs is it turns the atmosphere vile. And then if cov go one down, people get angry. I was at Accrington away last year and there was some pissed old twat, could hardly speak he was so drunk and full of vile poison towards our owners. Someone would hit a cross out of play, 'fucking sisu wankers, this is what they've turned is into.' (with c words in there) my neutral friend has refused to come to another city match because of it. All this 'bid' does is bring out the vile poison to the top again.

SBAndy

Can you honestly trust the integrity of a ‘consortium’ who believed Dale Evans was full of money?

Nick

Administrator
No bud your wrong , people “like me “ are not angry , we want the owners to enter proper dialogue with Hoffman , tell them EXACTLY what they want so we can move on And not have to mention the cunts names on this forum again .

It’s boring , their antics are boring and they show absolutely zero sign of going , meanwhile the club whilst on the face of things seems in a decent state remains in total and utter limbo in regards to its future .

So if I’m the market then I’m pretty sure it’s most people , and not a few bellends on skybluestalk who ask for the managers head every week and calling our better players toss every other week, whilst berating the only bloke whose come forward with an offer
Oh yeah they will be trying to aim it at people who swallow everything and anything. That's the whole point of it.

Evo1883

I don’t sing anti sisu songs and won’t Be singing pro Hoffman songs at future matches , most people won’t either , you know the people also desperate for sisu to fuck off

Evo1883

I wasn't about three months ago when I said this would happen.

I don’t think you are wrong about that , I think you are wrong about them purposely trying to fuel hate and anger .
In Terms of business the timing is absolutely spot on and normal, that’s where I think you are wrong

About the motive

fernandopartridge

I don’t think you are wrong about that , I think you are wrong about them purposely trying to fuel hate and anger .
In Terms of business the timing is absolutely spot on and normal, that’s where I think you are wrong

About the motive
In terms of business lol. Hostile takeovers from apparent fans

Nick

Administrator

About the motive

Of course that's the aim now. Get everybody worked up. The same as the telegraph have been trying.

What else is the "pressure" you think going public does?

Users who are viewing this thread