Blocks 14 to 16 (2 Viewers)

Hobo

Personally I would gladly move out off those blocks (crap perspective/view of the game) and go and sit in the middle blocks.

eastwoodsdustman

Season ticket already purchased so no point quoting the old excuse thing to me... club aint exactly helping themselves though are they.
Have you read the posts in the thread? Its not the clubs decision.Not pointing the finger at you, I know that you'll have a season ticket if you're already in there.

Grendel

Season ticket already purchased so no point quoting the old excuse thing to me... club aint exactly helping themselves though are they.

Complain to wasps

chiefdave

Funny how ever since Wasps have got involved they keep finding was to negatively impact the matchday experience for our fans and ways to require increased stewarding, at increased cost.
For this to work they'll need tight enforcement of seating otherwise people will simply move across from other blocks.
They'll probably insist on lines of stewards down the stands between the blocks and charge us for the privilege.

eastwoodsdustman

Funny how ever since Wasps have got involved they keep finding was to negatively impact the matchday experience for our fans and ways to require increased stewarding, at increased cost.

They'll probably insist on lines of stewards down the stands between the blocks and charge us for the privilege.

Realistically thats the only way they'll stop people getting into the blocks. Can you imagne the trouble that will cause?

chiefdave

I look forward to the club telling me how my 90 year old Grandma can come to her annual Christmas game and sit next to us. And no, moving our seats is not the option I want to hear.
For things like that it looks like the club will assist, they're been advising people with similar issues to contact the ticket office.

italiahorse

Why not? They manage it at other venues / stadiums.
I’ve been to many and I’ve never been checked everytime I return to my seat.
In this case I’d just walk across from adjacent blocks that I’ve purchased a seat in. Can’t see a line of stewards between our fans in reality.
It’s not really manageable, as I expect the review to find, but to be honest I can’t see another way of doing it that doesn’t see fans and stewards getting even more hostile. The only way is for the fans to do it and that’s not going to happen.

pusbccfc

What happens when we play Chelsea in the League Cup, will they reopen then? :facepalm:

BUSA

Simple solution sell tickets for blocks 14-16 to season ticket holders only in those blocks only as an advance sale taken off sale 3-5 days before game is played. Anyone found in those blocks without a valid ticket will be removed from ground if they don’t move to their correct seat

Grendel

Simple solution sell tickets for blocks 14-16 to season ticket holders only in those blocks only as an advance sale taken off sale 3-5 days before game is played. Anyone found in those blocks without a valid ticket will be removed from ground if they don’t move to their correct seat

Wasps won’t allow this will they?

BUSA

Surely wasps aren’t stupid to cost themselves revenue by limiting the attendance

BUSA

No but as owners of the ground they are in charge of the overall match day running of the stadium

harvey098

I don’t know where wasps have come into this? It was raised as a police concern and the club have agreed to find a solution.

I’m torn about it, could actually spread the singers down the stand a bit and help the atmosphere. I know there are people currently that would join in with the atmosphere in the middle blocks but are too embarrassed to sing on their own.

Frank Sidebottom

It's all irrelevant anyway, Because when we're cruising to the league title in early March after 30 wins on the bounce they'll have to sell all available seats to satisfy demand.

Users who are viewing this thread